Media Team Recruitment

I'm not going to bother, mostly due to lack of time required to be on a actual computer... Esp for Video editing.

15 hours ago, MrSlipknot said:

NEVER think like that. You will get nowhere in life if you think like that. Just be patient and await the result and if you don't get in. Try and meet some more requirements then try again next time.

Knowing you won't get in due to a restriction and thinking negatively are 2 different things ;)

But the main issue is the "good behavior" part, it's way too broad.

It also leaves users like me who where banned due to a bug (afaik I'm the only one), or wrongfully banned (and not removed), having no chance of getting in.

Simply put:

1. Got a ban or warning point rightfully done or not? Don't bother, even if you righted your wrong or improved yourself.
  2. If Someone doesn't like you or how you post here that's accepting the applications, equal or higher in power, don't bother.

Doesn't matter if you'll be good/great at it, it's all about being the person they want you to be (likely a lie) or the person they're willing to accept. So while players like @MrCreeper and I have 0 chance of ever getting in, New players who read a post like mine (this one) would live a lie on the forums/in game get in and possibly mess everything up (or not, no one really knows till it happens)

GG...

• Upvote 2

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Best of luck to all who apply!

jarfull.png         

Although you only speak English, I imagine English is still got it's place in the Media Team. Videos on youtube would as Trademark said be promotional such as new features for MP may be advertised on there e.g, the Admin Police Cars.

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Nameless Ghoul.

Current Advisor of

TruckersMP.com

Player Reports: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Ban Appeal: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Game Rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

I have more than 7 years of experience with both Photoshop and video editing. I'm however curious what kind of "Media" there will be when it comes to that? Do we create long videos? Do we record our own footage or do we use others? What kind of pictures are you interested in, large wallpapers or logos etcetera? I'm kind of interested but at the same time not. I'd like to know more information before I apply :P

Edited by Aurora

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

• 2 weeks later...