Everyone stops when my internet becomes slow

[Truckers PH] Van Herson

Question

I was driving while I am in a convoy when suddenly everyone stopped and I crashed alot of trucks without noticing them because all I see is an empty road. I was banned for 1 month because of that but I was later unbanned because I was not using any hack and the only thing that occured was a bug when my internet became slow. I cannot see any messages as well on the chat room which made me think that I am kicked. The only solution to this currently is to restart ets2mp and continue the convoy or the game. I hope this bug will be fixed . This is the link to what happend to me. I was the one who is travelling fast and crashing everyone even though I don't see any truck.http://jmdev.ca/url/?l=0f0b9 Thanks 

5 answers to this question

This is  the problem with your internet connection. High ping or packet loss. Please try another server if you are located far from the server you connected.

Moved to Help.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif