ATS Multiplayer

Vidiovous

Question

when i download the multiplayer i open it and it says "Unsupported game version! to play you need to have American Truck Simulator v. 1.1.3s [d3f6ead39fcf] ! Do you need help with downlgrading?" and when i click yes it says "could not inject dll into the gane procss (initialization of client failed). Please try launching the game again. If this problem still occurs, please try reinstalling the mod." and when i reinstall it it says the same thing. and when it brings up the page nothing happens its just at the normal home page at www.truckersmp.com PLS HELP

14 answers to this question

^

@ozmusic your problem is that you have to downgrade your game version on Steam. 

Go to Steam > Library > Search your game > Right click on its name > Properties > Betas >

a) Temporary_1_22 - 1.22.x for incompatible mods for ETS

B) Temporary_1_1 - 1.1.x for incompatible mods for ATS

ats version 1.png

ats version 2.png

Edited by MrHarv
Dont qoute the post above, Use ^
  • Upvote 1

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

I've tried all that. And now my game keeps Screwing up during the Installation Process. I keep receiving a "Disk Write Error" When i try to install ATS. Not the ATSMP. So now. I can't play the game cause of this! Its gotta be a bug with the game installing or Steam.....Someone better fix this!!!!:angry:

• Upvote 1

^

Please try to reinstall Steam.

Edited by MrHarv
Dont qoute the post above, Use ^
  • Upvote 1

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

9 hours ago, Vidiovous said:

when i download the multiplayer i open it and it says "Unsupported game version! to play you need to have American Truck Simulator v. 1.1.3s [d3f6ead39fcf] ! Do you need help with downlgrading?" and when i click yes it says "could not inject dll into the gane procss (initialization of client failed). Please try launching the game again. If this problem still occurs, please try reinstalling the mod." and when i reinstall it it says the same thing. and when it brings up the page nothing happens its just at the normal home page at www.truckersmp.com PLS HELP

@Vidiovous did you found a solution for your problem?