Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Clearer Name Tags

.StεvƐ.

• 4 weeks later...

Regarding names, it would be a good idea if in the tab menu names are listed from how far away they are from you. So the closer a person is to you, the higher their name is to yours on the tab menu. This would also help with reporting players quickly.

The closer the player gets to you, the bigger thier username could get? Then goes back small once they've passed you or at lest 100m away from you

I think the tag just needs to be bolder and a brighter colour, I don't think a background would work as it would just cause a mess of just solid blocks then you would get trollers making the background the same colour as their name to hide their names. I feel something should be done to the tags but it needs to be troll proof.

The overall idea of this is a +1 from me

signature_cao.png

This would also benefit anyone who is visually impaired like myself as they would not only be able to set it clearly but give a clearer contrast as well which make it easier like you stated, during the day and another feature that could be added is a night and day colour selector so you know not only when to turn your lights on/off but also when it is night.  

• 1 month later...