ATSMP not working

kburd1348

Question

11 answers to this question

I downgraded to temporary_1_1 - 1.1.x for incompatible mods. It took a while for the download but I was able to go into MP and I can use any of my trucks without problems. Seems like a lot of people are having the problem because there are only 100+ users playing in MP right now, when in the pass at this time there were over 400+ users playing.

return your game to version supported by Truckers Mp (Go up on his steam click the right button on it and select properties betas temporary_1_1 - 1.1.x is incompatible mods) and wait for it to download the previous INTAL Monthly Newsletter and you will be able to play again.

Kind Regards,
Ykaro
339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d

Languages: English 🇬🇧 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report SystemBan Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

1 hour ago, kburd1348 said:

but when i try doing that it says update paused. (disk read error)

I had this, all I did was force the MP to close (I don't know why it didn't close) then I restarted Steam and the update back to the previous started to download. Also after that, MP started to work again.

Hope that helps.

1 hour ago, joshuabaker1986 said:

same here

1 hour ago, sean_bearhug said:

you need to downgrade, go to your game libary on steam, right click ats, click on properties, betas, then chose temporary_1_1 - 1.1.x for incompatible mods

Thank you, this has worked for me. Not sure why other players are getting the read disk error :(