idiots of american truck simulator episodes

gopensgo291[youtube]

You know, you see all those Russian accident/crash/road fails compilations....I'm wondering if this isn't a virtual reality simulation mirror of some of those incidents.

You'll find me mostly on ATSMP. Look for Jguy in the shiny iridescent purple truck!

Following all the rules of the road and ticket free since 2003!

Why start a new topic with your own vids? We have a dedicated pinned thread for all MP vids

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

You blew a stop sign to get air, you rammed that truck that was playing with his blinkers.You blow your horn at everyone for no reason. The guy coming at you, you swerved into him he was going wrong way but was moving to the ditch. Also why skip the weigh station? It's the law to stop if called in. The truck that wasn't turning right on red is probably European, they can't turn on red. Sorry most of this is you being impatient. 

This is MY Opinion.

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

^although I agree with 1, partly 2 and 3, 4, it shouldn't matter if you lose speed or not, if you are called in to stop at a weigh station, you should stop, get your truck weighed and carry on, driving a W900, you get speed up extremely fast anyway as long as you drive it right lol.

On 25/04/2016 at 3:46 PM, jukeboxknox said:

You blew a stop sign to get air, you rammed that truck that was playing with his blinkers.You blow your horn at everyone for no reason. The guy coming at you, you swerved into him he was going wrong way but was moving to the ditch. Also why skip the weigh station? It's the law to stop if called in. The truck that wasn't turning right on red is probably European, they can't turn on red. Sorry most of this is you being impatient. 

to be fair, if theres no one around me, I tend to look left and right while still rolling and then cross the junction, if its a set of lights, well you stop UNLESS turning right on red, then you should only briefly stop to check its clear before proceeding. the guy shouldn't of been a) playing with his blinkers b, not swerving from hard shoulder to inside lane and should not slow down on an interstate like that unless he puts hazards on and pulls off to the side and stops completely, instead of swerving back and forth and causing following vehicles to brake hard and jack knife or slide into them. the guy you were talking about he came oncoming? are you blind on that one? he clearly was in oncoming lanes, heading straight at oncoming traffic, OP did NOT turn directly into him but was merely taking the turn as you should, wheras the guy in the silver truck was going way far into oncoming lanes (depicted by OPs tires completely on his side of the road, the oncoming guy, almost all are on the wrong side of the road) if he was heading for the ditch like you say, why was he not turning the other way back to his own lane where he had plenty of time to do as he wasn't loaded, instead of turning the opposite direction into the oncoming lanes? also, the right on red thing, its fine to tell people in chat who do not know of the rule to turn on the light if its clear, I do it all the time when I see someone who doesn't know the rule exists, so that's no issue, the only thing I agree with you with is about the weigh station and that it.

Thats your choice to not follow the laws. I pointed out issues in his video you dont have to agree. The oncoming that i was talknig about is where there is 2 trucks and they are splitting the Op and he decides to turn into the truck that is moving into his shoulder, the truck was on the wrong side of the road but if Op stayed in his lane there wouldnt have been a collision. There was no turn as they were on a straight away, not sure what instance your talking about. Either way I was stating what I saw wrong as my opinion, and fact that I follow the traffic laws. Thanks

16 hours ago, megadethsteve666 said:

although I agree with 1, partly 2 and 3, 4, it shouldn't matter if you lose speed or not, if you are called in to stop at a weigh station, you should stop, get your truck weighed and carry on, driving a W900, you get speed up extremely fast anyway as long as you drive it right lol.

to be fair, if theres no one around me, I tend to look left and right while still rolling and then cross the junction, if its a set of lights, well you stop UNLESS turning right on red, then you should only briefly stop to check its clear before proceeding. the guy shouldn't of been a) playing with his blinkers b, not swerving from hard shoulder to inside lane and should not slow down on an interstate like that unless he puts hazards on and pulls off to the side and stops completely, instead of swerving back and forth and causing following vehicles to brake hard and jack knife or slide into them. the guy you were talking about he came oncoming? are you blind on that one? he clearly was in oncoming lanes, heading straight at oncoming traffic, OP did NOT turn directly into him but was merely taking the turn as you should, wheras the guy in the silver truck was going way far into oncoming lanes (depicted by OPs tires completely on his side of the road, the oncoming guy, almost all are on the wrong side of the road) if he was heading for the ditch like you say, why was he not turning the other way back to his own lane where he had plenty of time to do as he wasn't loaded, instead of turning the opposite direction into the oncoming lanes? also, the right on red thing, its fine to tell people in chat who do not know of the rule to turn on the light if its clear, I do it all the time when I see someone who doesn't know the rule exists, so that's no issue, the only thing I agree with you with is about the weigh station and that it.

I do look around me if nobody is coming and after that jump I stopped for the next light

14 hours ago, jukeboxknox said:

Thats your choice to not follow the laws. I pointed out issues in his video you dont have to agree. The oncoming that i was talknig about is where there is 2 trucks and they are splitting the Op and he decides to turn into the truck that is moving into his shoulder, the truck was on the wrong side of the road but if Op stayed in his lane there wouldnt have been a collision. There was no turn as they were on a straight away, not sure what instance your talking about. Either way I was stating what I saw wrong as my opinion, and fact that I follow the traffic laws. Thanks

I follow the laws I can have some fun once in awhile I bet you don't follow the speeds  plus its just a game

Actually I go 5-10 over like in real life, as we never have issues in that area, so I dont see that as a problem. I follow all the rules since its what its for. Its a trucking simulator not a screw around simulator. You can have plenty of fun in sp. Keep doing what your doing I was merely pointing out what I saw wrong, once again my opinion. Thanks and have a good day. Also someone liked it, so at least one person agrees.

Archived