Does anyone else think that this guy is the actual idiot in his videos?

ItsDaFuzz

wrong way driving, change lanes without using blinkers, crossed the road when it's red light, and more..... it's just some vids showing how he trolls and causing accidents to people.I'll give a million unlikes to that guy

To be honest, @sorsanpoika[FIN] (also known as Merceli88), is the best "idiots on the road" Youtuber , as he won't cause any troubles and accidents in the vids, and he'll really report those people in his vids

Yeah he is a nub and posting proof of himself doing it he is even a bigger nub,I really hope an admin sees these video's

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Splitting lanes, driving too fast for conditions (a big blockade of trucks in his immediate front and he's quickly catching up to them and still doing over 80, THEN proceeds to pass them by splitting lanes), passing on the shoulder, running a red light or two, speeding through town, taking an off ramp at over 80mph, taking sharp bends (the one outside Redding comes to mind with speed limit 55 but you can take it at 25 tops before you start to roll or spin).

The list of traffic violations this guy does just in the first video makes me have a migraine.

The third video - it starts off by saying "I tried to get around them but probably could have handled differently".....then proceeds to pass on the RIGHT shoulder when if he had waited just a few more seconds the left lane was open. I would usually condone the lead truck doing what he did by ramming him in to the guardrail, I actually applaud him for doing so.

You'll find me mostly on ATSMP. Look for Jguy in the shiny iridescent purple truck!

Following all the rules of the road and ticket free since 2003!

On 4/10/2016 at 8:59 AM, subtlegta said:

wrong way driving, change lanes without using blinkers, crossed the road when it's red light, and more..... it's just some vids showing how he trolls and causing accidents to people.I'll give a million unlikes to that GUY

To be honest, @sorsanpoika[FIN] (also known as Merceli88), is the best "idiots on the road" Youtuber , as he won't cause any troubles and accidents in the vids, and he'll really report those people in his vids

Whaaaaaat... No love for Mikey, here as one of the very first to make MP compilations? :c I'll go to my emo corner, now.

Just joking. But seriously, though. On to the topic of the thread...

How can that guy mock on the other players when himself is driving as poorly (if not worse than them) as them? As an example, right at the beginning of video 3 he says he "could have handled the situation differently". Yeah, he totally could. By NOT undertaking through the shoulder! The guy ahead of him was indicating his intention to change lane and had his way clear. The author of the video intentionally shifted to the shoulder to pass that player. That's an illegal maneuver EVERYWHERE!

I hope I come across this dude some day. His driving would be perfect for my own series. Onwards with that ban hammer on him.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Archived