Annoying connection issue

squattro89

Question

Hi mates, I've a very very annoying issue with my connection.

I start steam running as administrator and it works fine.

I start ETS2MP running as administrator and it works fine.

I log in at any server and receive the message "Succesfully logged in!" and start the profile, and it works. 'til this point everything looks amazing.

I start driving and have an OFFLINE message at the right-top part of my screen. And the annoying message: "Connectig to server Europe2..." (or another, no matter) and starts trying to reconnect. And does the same thing again, and again, and again, and again..

Things I've tried until this point:

Reinstalled everything.

Checked the path of ETS2 install.

Checked the "Run as administrator" check-box in every single program (Steam, ETS2 and ETS2MP).

Checked my connection to internet. I've made ping to every server and everything just works fine.

Even I've removed my wifi receiver, restarted my router, checked every port or connection and everything's working fine (even with other multiplayer games I play).

Checked every post of the forum and Steam's help guide about this issue. No luck.

Can anybody help me with this? I'm about to throw the computer through the window with Ozzy Osbourne's face & laugh.

Cheers!

5 answers to this question

5 hours ago, The Imaginative Lad said:

Make sure that your steam profile is set so it can be viewed publicly and that you have at least 2 hours in game in ETS 2.

Yeah, that's done too, and the problem is still happening..