Reporting

I<3VODKA

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wtf ? Best quote ever... :D I don't understand - You are admin / developer ? If you not - don't spaming here. I don't remember if i asking you. Where are your recommendations i don't see it... How you make this game modification better with your comment ? I only recomend but you disagree- Arrogance. Plzz don't quote this post they are very funny.

I am not spamming here, the point is, people are hating admins as they arent doing something in their opinion.

Admins arent robots so they cant be 24/7 online, people are expecting that. Also if you say I am spamming here, your post above was pretty useless.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

I would like to apply for a permanent ban.

This happened a few minutes ago and out of the game just to report this ...

Funny, I had a bad feeling so this user first appeared on my screen ... And look at the result ...

I did not write the nick this user because not recognize the character after the | but put the video in 0:48 can clearly see the nick of this person.

Are these types of users that we support a permanent ban.

I often defend some users who cause "accidents without intention," but people like this user should not be in this multiplayer.

The worst is that he made a point to park and wait for me to be able to pass this shit.

I resent the ability of these users do something so stupid.

I was completing a task Steam to make 5 deliveries without any damage to the vehicle or a fine and going ever get the last delivery. These deliveries are very time consuming because it is only counted long deliveries and you can not pass the speed limit in any street, not even those of 30km. Due to this user my task was reseted on Steam ...  :angry: 

Now I will take hours to deliver each load again and good luck to any idiot to do it again.

Please permanently remove that user from the game.
How many he should not have done that ... and how many will do as fa it for no reason.

Claymaster T-REX

Name: [b&W Transporte] [GER] Michael
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101843069
Reason: Ramming and reckless driving
Description: Rammed one person in the distance at the start of recording, after a while when I caught up the player took me out and is clearly no accident. Further down the road they speed too fast in the turn and crash as they go to the Channel Tunnel.

Archived