Reporting

I<3VODKA

It's useless to post your reports, admins doesnt do anything..

If administrators care about our reports, then they should all be fired! They are useless. Hire of other, more responsible and knowledgeable of traffic rules. ^_^

Поистине всегда там, где недостаёт разумных доводов, там их заменяет крик.

Леонардо да Винчи

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 0 view on my report video... Where are administration and what he doing ? I think he doesn't check this page. First was ok but now i don't see any activity... You need fix this problem and my suggestion is - You need collect appropriate people who are active and make BAN TEAM who regular check this report page. Rammers, Hackers, crazy overtakes and others ... It's big problem now, but whats happen when we make final game realise? Keep hands up ! :) Good luck :)

Merry X-MAS  ETS2MP   Community

76561198080037320.png

​​

I have 0 view on my report video... Where are administration and what he doing ? I think he doesn't check this page. First was ok but now i don't see any activity... You need fix this problem and my suggestion is - You need collect appropriate people who are active and make BAN TEAM who regular check this report page. Rammers, Hackers, crazy overtakes and others ... It's big problem now, but whats happen when we make final game realise? Keep hands up ! :) Good luck :)

Admins are active, they have a private life to and cant manage to be 24/7 online, I would like to see if you can manage that!

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Admins are active, they have a private life to and cant manage to be 24/7 online, I would like to see if you can manage that!

Вы хотя бы на наши вопросы отвечали.  Пропустили много страниц с видео, в которых, как вы говорите : Не видите нарушений.  :angry:  Во вторых. Если у вас на серверах сильная рассинхронизация, то исправьте эту проблему! Тогда будет меньше  необоснованных жалоб. Если создали эту тему, то будьте добры, работайте. Если "нет" , то закройте её и не обнадёживайте игроков!  :angry:

Поистине всегда там, где недостаёт разумных доводов, там их заменяет крик.

Леонардо да Винчи

I'll be happy to this thread if you do not have enough admins. But I assure you, I will be judged strictly, and developers do not want to lose players (even temporarily). (I do not know English, google the translator)

I'll be happy to this thread if you do not have enough admins. But I assure you, I will be judged strictly, and developers do not want to lose players (even temporarily). (I do not know English, google the translator)

There are enough players for now, admins are there enough! 

This server is EU # 1

The speed of my truck is 90km.

Other trucks faster than 90km. Can tell looking at the side mirror.

No, you got 300ms, he got 500ms, that is called internet lagg.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Wtf ? Best quote ever... :D I don't understand - You are admin / developer ? If you not - don't spaming here. I don't remember if i asking you. Where are your recommendations i don't see it... How you make this game modification better with your comment ? I only recomend but you disagree- Arrogance. Plzz don't quote this post they are very funny.

Merry X-MAS  ETS2MP   Community

76561198080037320.png

​​

Archived