Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ets2mp starts in 32bits instead of 64

Madmex  NL

Question

8 answers to this question

@J-M

@[FR]Yassou

@The Imaginative Lad

He's not having issues with not being able to run ets2mp, he is talking about the simple fact that sometimes when launching the mod, it would launch ets2 in 32-bit mode instead of 64-bit.

@MADMEX955

Are you running steam before you launch the mod?
I've experienced this myself, that the 32-bit version launches instead of the 64-bit version, and as far as I can understand, this happens if you are not running steam already.
If that is whats causing it for you, then just make sure that steam is open before runing the mod, and you shouldn't need to launch the game twice.

• Upvote 1

Windows XP - My Computer --> System properties

Windows Vista - My Computer --> System properties

Windows 7 - Computer  --> System properties

Windows 10 - File Explorer --> This PC --> System properties

(I have never used Windows 8 and so do not know the path for that operating system)

Follow the above path and a windows similar to this will open. 

3E8utHX.png

Next to System Type it should say either 32-bit or 64-bit.

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

1 hour ago, TheUnknownNO said:

@J-M

@[FR]Yassou

@The Imaginative Lad

He's not having issues with not being able to run ets2mp, he is talking about the simple fact that sometimes when launching the mod, it would launch ets2 in 32-bit mode instead of 64-bit.

@MADMEX955

Are you running steam before you launch the mod?
I've experienced this myself, that the 32-bit version launches instead of the 64-bit version, and as far as I can understand, this happens if you are not running steam already.
If that is whats causing it for you, then just make sure that steam is open before runing the mod, and you shouldn't need to launch the game twice.

Thanks m8t,  True when I start ets2mp I use the shortcut from desktop and then he make the connection with steam and then start the game  in 32bit.

and Now I have try it what you say first start steam and then I have used the shortcut and yes no it start directly in 64bit pfffff thanks TheUnknownNO

and also thanks to everybody who has give there answer.