Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What could I do to improve quality of my ETS2 videos?

Fr3sty06

What could I improve for te next videos?   

7 members have voted

1. 1. What could I improve for the next videos?

• Image quality
    • Choice of musics (this is an (old vid, now I'm using NCS sound)
    • Editing (texts and so on)
    • All?
    • Nothing?

'Ello guys

I'm introducing my channel about gaming, but I really like to do some ETS2 videos. Here is an example of my first video and my first serie about crashes in ETS2MP.

Now, you'll probably ask "Why did you create this topic?"

To be honest, it's not really for the ad. It could be good yea, however I do it for the fun and not be famous. :)

Athrough, I perfectly know that I'm not good so far at editing videos. So if I could just have some tips of editing, little things that you see in the video and that you don't really like, and so on.

(more over, I won't do only ETS2, ATS is coming, and other games like Live for Speed, Minecraft, S.T.A.L.K.E.R are planned soon ! ;) Don't worry

signature.png

Try setting 50 or 60 FPS for recording. Usually there isn't a lot of loss in performance if you change that setting.

Picture quality is (nearly) perfect, there is no need to change a thing.

If you are playing on a monitor with a higher resolution than 720p, try recording with that resolution.

If you are using OBS and you have a nVidia GTX 6xx or a GT 75x or newer, try using the nvidia encoder, it will boost your overall performance while playing (compared to the x264 encoder)

EDIT: And music/editing is up to you, everyone has a different taste, so you can't satisfy everyone

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Things you can do;

1. More smooth videos, I mean you should record AT LEAST you get 30+ FPS on the game. Also if you can, use Shadowplay.

2. A better intro. Your intro is a little boring and I don't get what I will watch.

3. Please use better musics. Nearly %99 of youtube uses the same horrible song (you can check NoCopyrightSounds channel)

4. Use better screen writings. I mean more colorful, more excitement more interesting

I am not trying to advertise my channel but this is what I do: I am using Sony vegas pro 13 and if you want, I can get you a copy.

Thanks guys for your suggestions.

For the framerate, I'm looking to buy a new graphics cart to replace my good but old GT530.

For the music it was planned to change these musics, I prefer to use NCS sound as mentioned above tbh.

I will record in 1080p as my original resolution is in 1080p Full-HD 

One more time thanks guys for your help ! :)

signature.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived