Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Time bug and free money

geosnipes

Question

Just added multiplayer and following to instruction to sleep or F7 to get back the jobs in the job market, i did it and i gained $3.6 mil in the space  of the games sleeping time and my other crew guy has a 10.0 ranking from 1.7.

2 answers to this question

Multiplayer nature, mainly caused by your hired drivers. You can fire them to stop the extra money source.

(but I would suggest keeping this extra source for billions of dollars, because it's nearly sure that there will be someone ramming into your truck and destroying everything.)

Moved to Help.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

This is a typical TruckersMP issue than cannot be fixed (as far as I am aware).

It occurs when you switch from Single Player to MP or F7 + Enter, the game time is dramatically fast forwarded in time, and then with that time change, all your drivers will increase in levels and all the money from their jobs will be put into your account just like the game normally would over a period of time . 

Don't think of it as a bad thing, because with all the trolls that are on ETS2MP, you may need it to fix your truck or F7 + Enter a few times, that will cost a few $$$.

Cheers

Trucking Australia

HHA Manager

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.