My First Day on ATSMP

L1nx

Question

Hello!! This is my first day on ATSMP and the problem is that I had 5 Million $ in my profile and it suddenly went up to 18 Million. Why did that happen?

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

image.png.abed0c9ced938aac63735fc6215dc710.png  76561198142565715.png                                                                                                                                                            

6 answers to this question

Hey TheBeastOfTheRoad,

This happens because there is a time difference between SinglePlayer and the Multiplayer Server. MP server is a couple of weeks in advance (due to the fact that time doesn't stop in Multiplayer like it does in Singleplayer).

So what happend is , when you connected on Multiplayer, time synchronised and jumped forward some weeks. In this time, your hired drivers completed jobs and brought home all those millions.

• Upvote 2

stvsmaller_zps107050c2.png

Doing the Multiplayer Hardcore Challenge on the Europe #2 Server - Currently level 15

Thanks for the info!! I'm still wondering if they will ban me...

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

I really appreciate the help. Have a great day! Both of you! BTW, si eu sunt Roman xD