Game block when i sleep take boat or train

Alex35BzH

Question

Hello

When i take a boat, train or i just get to sleep my game block and the only problem in log is that:

00:03:22.533 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file "/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh16/paint_job/prehistoric_mammoth_bc.dlc_prehistoric.sii" in the read_only mode
00:03:22.534 : <ERROR> load_unit() - Failed to open file (/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh16/paint_job/prehistoric_mammoth_bc.dlc_prehistoric.sii)
00:03:22.544 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file "/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh16/paint_job/prehistoric_mammoth_bc.dlc_prehistoric.sii" in the read_only mode
00:03:22.964 : <ERROR> Missing accessory (/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh16/paint_job/prehistoric_mammoth_bc.dlc_prehistoric.sii) replaced by (/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh16/paint_job/color3.sii).

I no have that dlc and i never have it?

Thank's to help me!

game.crash.txt

game.log.txt

15 answers to this question

Hi:

I think it´s not a common problem. As you said, your game is trying to run a DLC that your Steam game account doesn´t have. Well, try these methods:

1)The most traditional one, If there´s a mistake, reinstall the game. (right click on the mouse, eliminate local content) - Then go to your documents and eliminate the main folder, make sure you make a backup of your profiles.

2) If the first step doesn´t make any effect, then buy the DLC, it´s only 2.00€ on steam.

3)If these doesn´t make any effect, then contact Steam Support or SCS game developers at Gmail. 

Hope I have help you ;)

P.D: I see it´s only with Volvo FH16, does it happen with any other trucks? I´ll follow the conversation.

• Upvote 1

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

6 minutes ago, Sunort said:

P.D: I see it´s only with Volvo FH16, does it happen with any other trucks? I´ll follow the conversation.

not the issue. if you look at the console in mp you'll see there are many more errors like this the "replaced by" part is mp accounting for differences in people's DLC. it seems to be an issue that people are having recently where the game crashes upon a TIME CHANGING action while connected to MP. no full solution has been found other than re-install game and MP client.

• Upvote 3

It's happen with MP4 too

I think, some players have that dlc and when i try to pass some time the dlc load at that moment, because i don't have an MP4 but i have seen that error with MP4 too when i have tried to sleep again...

I try the first option for the moment.

I have delete all content and now i wait for re-install get ready! 

• Upvote 1

This is a common problem (Maybe @MrCreeper could shed some light on it perhaps?) where any time changing events will cause the game to stop responding.

A solution I told said player about was to wait longer, you can test it by taking the ferry as its a non collision zone and won't hurt any players, or do an F7 + Enter from the side of the road and just keep waiting. This has happened to me where it'll go to a black screen then eventually (After quite some time) it'll make the "money spent" sound and it'll teleport me to service.

Maybe you could try that? Just wait longer? :)

Also it won't be because of missing DLC, this happens all of the time and the game just loads another suitable substitute.

I have the same problem :((

00:03:40.247 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file "/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh16/paint_job/flag_ru_flagb.dlc_flags_ru.sii" in the read_only mode
00:03:40.248 : <ERROR> load_unit() - Failed to open file (/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh16/paint_job/flag_ru_flagb.dlc_flags_ru.sii)
00:03:40.256 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file "/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh16/paint_job/flag_ru_flagb.dlc_flags_ru.sii" in the read_only mode
00:03:40.270 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file "/def/vehicle/truck/daf.xf/paint_job/fallen_angel_ab.sii" in the read_only mode
00:03:40.270 : <ERROR> load_unit() - Failed to open file (/def/vehicle/truck/daf.xf/paint_job/fallen_angel_ab.sii)
00:03:40.276 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file "/def/vehicle/truck/daf.xf/paint_job/fallen_angel_ab.sii" in the read_only mode
00:03:40.697 : <ERROR> Missing accessory (/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh16/paint_job/flag_ru_flagb.dlc_flags_ru.sii) replaced by (/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh16/paint_job/color3.sii).
00:03:40.832 : <ERROR> Missing accessory (/def/vehicle/truck/daf.xf/paint_job/fallen_angel_ab.sii) replaced by (/def/vehicle/truck/daf.xf/paint_job/color1.sii).

I drive an FH4 now

@heycoco No don't wory you spend you time to try help me :D

I don't really want buy that's dlc's because i don't like it... i just buy the dlc what i like

Where is steam cache?

Hmm... i will see if F7+ENTER work's ;)  don't move!

I have tested and the same problem ;( 

Errors sown now: 00:02:06.905 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file "/def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.actros2014/accessory/curtain_f/curtain_f.dlc_winter.sii" in the read_only mode
00:02:06.906 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file "/def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.actros2014/accessory/toyhang/snowflake.dlc_winter.sii" in the read_only mode
00:02:06.930 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file "/def/vehicle/f_rim/raven.dlc_raven.sii" in the read_only mode
00:02:06.930 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file "/def/vehicle/r_rim/raven.dlc_raven.sii" in the read_only mode
00:02:07.339 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file "/def/vehicle/f_rim/raven.dlc_raven.sii" in the read_only mode
00:02:07.340 : <ERROR> load_unit() - Failed to open file (/def/vehicle/f_rim/raven.dlc_raven.sii)
00:02:07.340 : <ERROR> Missing accessory (/def/vehicle/f_rim/raven.dlc_raven.sii) replaced by (/def/vehicle/f_rim/steel.sii).
00:02:07.340 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file "/def/vehicle/r_rim/raven.dlc_raven.sii" in the read_only mode
00:02:07.340 : <ERROR> load_unit() - Failed to open file (/def/vehicle/r_rim/raven.dlc_raven.sii)
00:02:07.340 : <ERROR> Missing accessory (/def/vehicle/r_rim/raven.dlc_raven.sii) replaced by (/def/vehicle/r_rim/steel.sii).
00:02:07.343 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file "/def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.actros2014/accessory/curtain_f/curtain_f.dlc_winter.sii" in the read_only mode
00:02:07.343 : <ERROR> load_unit() - Failed to open file (/def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.actros2014/accessory/curtain_f/curtain_f.dlc_winter.sii)
00:02:07.344 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file "/def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.actros2014/accessory/toyhang/snowflake.dlc_winter.sii" in the read_only mode
00:02:07.344 : <ERROR> load_unit() - Failed to open file (/def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.actros2014/accessory/toyhang/snowflake.dlc_winter.sii)
00:02:24.653 : <ERROR> Invalid addon data (/def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.actros2014/accessory/curtain_f/curtain_f.dlc_winter.sii)!
00:02:24.653 : <ERROR> Invalid addon data (/def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.actros2014/accessory/toyhang/snowflake.dlc_winter.sii)!

@John no y have tested with a new profile and i have the same problem