Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

WHERE ARE YOU!?

ZombieZz

When I first played ATSMP there was SO many people but it has turned out dead as... Honestly, Its so boring as soon as I go on ATSMP as I see no one around anymore, When I first bought ATS I was like, I am off on ATSMP for ages and actually I am going back to ets2... I can't explain the feeling when I am on ATSMP but it is not nice.

Why is ETS2MP so dead?

Because it is friday noon in Europe where most players come from. They are still at work/Uni/school and aren't online yet.

And most of the playerbase went back from ATS to ETS2

Also there haven't been a sale on ETS2 on steam for a long time, so people who got banned (about 10.000 unique bans were issued last month) will stay away

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

4 minutes ago, ZombiezPvP said:

When I first played ATSMP there was SO many people but it has turned out dead as... Honestly, Its so boring as soon as I go on ATSMP as I see no one around anymore, When I first bought ATS I was like, I am off on ATSMP for ages and actually I am going back to ets2... I can't explain the feeling when I am on ATSMP but it is not nice.

similar to games like Destiny, player are now doing other things while we wait for new content to be released like the Volvo VNL, Arizona or Renault T.

There simply is not enough content to ATS:

I have bought and driven all the truck and delivered all the loads to all the cities.
As soon as the Pete 389 (for which it is really time to be released now) and Arizona are out, players will return.

Best Regards,

BS1

Also remember many players are in open beta right now and cannot access MP.

I'm playing open beta myself and enjoying the new keyboard steering way too much to want to downgrade just to play MP. No longer does my long W900 have the turning radius of an oil tanker.

Hey Iron

I haven't got the chance to try the new Beta. The improved keyboard steering got me all hyped up, but i can't bring myself to stop playing MP. Would you mind expanding on your previous comment ? How is it ? is it THAT good ?

Smoother ? easier ?

Do you have a video of it in action ?

stvsmaller_zps107050c2.png

Doing the Multiplayer Hardcore Challenge on the Europe #2 Server - Currently level 15

^In a nutshell, in beta the long chassis trucks steer like their short chassis counterparts of the current game version but with less autocenter resistance at higher speeds.

In practise this means you can drive about 5 to 10 mp/h faster through corners.

Unfortunately I do not have a video showing it in action and won't be able to record one today, but truth be told, I don't think a video will do it justice, because it will just look like a regular smooth drive. You have to feel it, so to speak, to best understand it.

OP, Do you play when the server is most populated or least. This makes a big difference. And yea, like the above said:

• ETS 2 is boring now.

I tried playing it again but i can't bring myself to. Especially lacking the parking position for the trailer (ATS) as compared to backing it in with no luck (ETS).

• Most players are in Open Beta

I myself was but im not fond of the workshop. Mainly because i don't use mods nor want to explore a hub for mods. And i didn't really see any changes with like keyboard steering.

ETS is a lot bigger then ATS. Once the update does come out that brings Arizona and anything else, players will be back to check it out so expect new crowds for Arizona. (Quick, film and get over there on day 1 so that we can capture the Arizona traffic jams lol).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived