Quick N' Easy: Convoy

Legendary_Griff

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Over the next few day's I'll be adding more detail into the two different types of events. 
● Charity/ Fundraising  

● Non-charitable events. (E.G. Large VTC events, Anniversary Convoys, Festive Convoy's) 

I'd also like to introduce you to a project called CEN. Community Events Network. 
CEN is under the wing of ITN, International Truckers Network. 
I'll tell you what we do, how it benefits events and how it could benefit you as event organisers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2018 at 10:05 PM, EHHVTC Founder l Gamer5 said:

(This sheet will be available for "download" in the ITN's, Community Event Network)

i'm looking forward to downloading the sheet when its' released and out of curiosity what's ITN's site url?

Founder and Owner/CEO of Galactic Warrior Enterprise

Galactic Warrior Enterprise - American Truck Simulator | Euro Truck Simulator 2

On 11/10/2018 at 3:51 AM, stevenaramos said:

i'm looking forward to downloading the sheet when its' released and out of curiosity what's ITN's site url?

ITN's website is still under development as of right now. It will be released as soon as possible. 
We're just getting rid of the bugs we have found. It shouldn't take too long. 

The sheet will also be released on completion, we're just finishing the code for the sheets as it works out timings etc. Just to make it easier for the planners. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...