no jobs and always late?

sk8chalif

Question

Hi guys,i had to format and lost my euro profiles doing that so now i started over with new profiles. I am lvl 1

the problem is when i choose a job and do the delivery i always end up 22200 hours late and above.... so i make no cash at all and on top of that when i try to choose another job there is none showing.

i got 10 city discovered  on that profiles and no job, Since i own no truck i cannot drive in the game to go look around,

i had experience new profiles before and this never  happened,

any reason ?

even if i go back in single player i have no job either.

8 answers to this question

i understand the time between mp and sp, But i took a job in paris run to dijon and never stopped and got late 22200 hours late... and once i get to my delivery i can't F7 because i own no truck so i cannot drive anywhere,

so i have to choose a quick job choose a truck and then i spawn directly at the location of my trailer,but the problem is each time i make my first delivery with my first trailer  there no job after that and either if i return in singleplayer there is no job , my only solution right now is to delete my profiles and start again to actually have jobs and play.