Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Not connecting to servers?

TooFluffy

Question

I download the MP stuff fine, open the game fine, but then once I start, it just says connecting and offline. It never connects. I've never had this problem before, and it is happening with more than 1 server (Euro 1 and 2) Thanks for any help. (ETS2)

9 answers to this question

I was playing on Euro 1 server just before and lost connection. No matter what server I join I get the "Connection refused -invalid session" message. Server status says all green but I noted Euro 1 had about 500 people when I was on and dropped to about 20 when I lost connection. This has to be a server issue.

1 hour ago, TooFluffy said:

I download the MP stuff fine, open the game fine, but then once I start, it just says connecting and offline. It never connects. I've never had this problem before, and it is happening with more than 1 server (Euro 1 and 2) Thanks for any help. (ETS2)

It seems i'm also getting the exact same problem, I was online on Server Euro 2. next minute i'm Offline. i restarted steam then run ETS2 MP and it continues to tell me i'm offline. I've even restarted my computer. Hope this gets fixed asap as i really enjoy playing ETS2 MP

I just tried again. This is what i'm getting when trying to connect to a Server:

Connecting to Europe 2 Server.

Connection Refused. Session is invalid - Restart game and login again.

Done this a good few times.

Seems i'm not the only one with this problem, So i will leave it up to the Development Team to fix the problem.

Please inform us all when it's been fixed so we can all join in the fun you all created for us on ETS2 MP :)