Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Multiplayer Profile File Transfer

iamjedipanda

Question

I recently had to create a new User profile due to problems with Windows 10 (lol). I have backed up the files and I have the multiplayer files but I am unsure where to copypasta them to pick up where I left off in game. If anyone can give some insight or instruction it would be highly appreciated, thanks. 

6 answers to this question

These are for your Euro Truck Simulator save files (Your profile is not linked to multiplayer, you will need to re-download multiplayer but you still have your save files as long as you backed them up)

Go to;

My Documents-->Euro Truck Simulator 2-->Profiles

lXcA2tW.png

then

7IIYG2s.png

and finally here

Hr4WoZA.png

and put them in there,

Hope this helps

• Upvote 1

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

Hi i'm guessing you mean you have backed up your game profile. To add it back into game you go to My Documents > [The Game] > profiles and paste it into there.

If you mean the multiplayer files, you didnt need to save them. You just go to the main website (http://www.truckersmp.com) and log in and download and install multiplayer again.

spacer.png

Soarfly Haulage - Memberships Officer

I have the multiplayer downloaded. I need to put my multiplayer profile from my old Windows username into this new user. I have almost 200 hours of gameplay on it. If I cant transfer the multiplayer profile then I have to start from 0. I am asking where do I copy the multiplayer files from my old username in this new user. I have the game already installed but it is as if I'm just installing for the first time with no game data. I have the files from the old username I just need to know where to put them to make it as if nothing ever happened.

Problem solved and best answer has been marked.

Closed & Moved to Solved.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif