The #EU1 server's

MARTIN M

There's no more crazyness on EU2, it is an awesome server right now, i played yesterday and 80% of players drive at 90km/h since i was doing an external contract or whatever it is called and not even a single truck overtook me the entire 1.300km trip. There's more realism in EU2 if you want to talk about realism, with overtakings and close calls and so ocasionally. That's what it is like in reality.

76561198016678105.png

a lot of people (like me) have gone to the 1.2 public beta version, not because of hatred towards MP, just wanting to see how things are in the next game version before MP gets set loose on it, from what ive seen, we are all in for an "interesting" time with the new traffic lights, new reno junction layout and the new wheel customisation, just wish SCS would hurry up and release the update already, cant wait to get back in MP again.

On 29/03/2016 at 8:16 PM, bluesbass said:

I am playing on EU2 and recording my all driving. Many people drive really fast and they would crash somewhere(even to people). I like recording these accidents. Almost all of them have been banned for these actions. 

Yes I record and report also but I'm not sure the Admins like report after report, I get the feeling they will get fed up. I've had people crash into me and whilst I don't want to be a killjoy it just ruins the game for other people because many of the players are not playing for the realism but to troll and crash, maybe they should have a server just for that, dodgem trucks :lol:. I usually play the game and go through the reports the next day with video evidence, it would be good if you could make reports all in 1 instead of each separate case.

When you like to play with the rules and stop for red and keep the speed normal then its better to play no MP because when you stop for red light then people are getting angry and ramming you from behind and push you forward, when you drive slowly an corner people get angry and like to overtake you and then normally you get rammed. It would be nice that people who like to race and not like rules take eur2 server and lets eur1 server then for those who are driving with the rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived