New to the Multiplayer and need Mod help.

playtimeuk1

Question

I recently started to play this, and I've read the rules and I know that there is a restriction on mods, which is understandable. I have a question, since there's only 1 mod I use which changes the sounds, but I do not know if this mod is allowed first of all and if it is, how I would download and enable it, since it's a Steam Workshop mod. (I can only get it working with the Open Beta on singleplayer too).

I wouldn't mind having some help to see if it is first, doable and secondly just getting it to work.

Much thanks for taking time to read.

Safe driving,

Playtimeuk1 (Chris)

EDIT:  Like a wally, I forgot to add in the the link for said mod. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=648591060 -  This is the mod I refere too. (There is a ProMod version too, but I don't know what this is)

6 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, Dystopia said:

Hello @playtimeuk1

The mod you downloaded from steam workshop is in beta now. Multiplayer does not support steam workshop for now. As the mod says it is for 1.23.x  So Ets supports 1.22.x for now. Just wait for till beta ends. 

Do you know if there is a mod that does what that mod does, that I could use for the Multiplayer?