Fatal error trying to access Mods in MP

mozofoz

Question

I cant track down the problem. In single player accessing the mods section is fine but any attempt to access same in ets2mp is met with "fatal error" and option to send crash log and close game.  I've tried removing all the mods in case it was a mod, tried launching mp in all 3 options, reinstalling ets2mp, running mp launcher as administrator ... mp runs fine as long as I dont try to access the mods section.  Any Ideas coz I've exhausted mine ?

6 answers to this question

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems accessing Multiplayer. I would like ask did you download the mods from a Multiplayer compatible mod site? If you didn't then Multiplayer will kick you immediately from the server.

Hopefully this fixes the issues you're having.

- Beefy32659  

If my comment helped, Please give a Positive Rating above ↗ ↗ ↗

3 hours ago, Freddyk said:

If you want to run the mods you have to turn them on in singleplayer and only then comeback to the MP, however there are not many mods which MP alllowed.

Ckeck his:

ahhh ... I think I recall someone saying that somewhere else ... so there is no point accessing the mod section in multiplayer if you cant turn mods on or off there ... I'll try this then ... cheers ... and thanks all for the replies :)