Hook'IT

ETS2MP Challenge?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Did you enjoy the challenge?

2. 2. Would you like more challenges?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will look at a 200ton trailer once the power kicks on again (think i need to move)...

I just got a thew concerns with the amount as going ups hills my stall any engine, plus don't think you will be able to pull away and turn at the same time, nevermind how effective the brakes are going to be

Should be intetesting lol ...

100 & 125 ton same issues... seems 85 ton you barely notice the trailer over powering the steering

Looking at some 85 ton with a off set values (example: concrete mixer - turn to much and you loose control of the trailer)

1st test result :D  - The trailer tyres tried to bypass my trucks tyres at 60km/h (off set value was to high, once trailer is lost you can't gain control untill you fully stop)

Thanks for the challenge man enjoyed it all the way, drove all the way from Glasgow to Warsaw. The 750 Volvo beast could handle it, got round about 67MPH which was my highest recorded speed.

Anyway thanks again man for another brilliant mod as always, I hope you continue to add more challenges in the future, can't wait to do some more!

Hope everyone enjoyed the 75t Brick Challenge!

Cheers

Click

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!

Is this works on mp? Wut wut mods are not allowed on mp

Yes they do, let's not get into the whole ETS2MP and mods thing... 

i drive with trailer 205 ton

It would fail, the problem isn't driving on the freeway. Problems start at pull away or turning at a robot at more then 15km/h.

SP mods are changed since the change the values of the truck to cope with the weight, MP would kick in default.

Anyway will check in MP update once released

Anyway thanks again man for another brilliant mod as always, I hope you continue to add more challenges in the future, can't wait to do some more!

No problem bud, was busy spicing up a second challenge but think it went wrong to quickly. Waiting for the update before I do anything els

Well guys, here is challenge number 2

125ton container trailer

(Please note you can only drive it with a 6x2/4 or 6x2/4 taglift chassis)

ari1pIW.jpg

L9BqFvR.jpg

Download Page:

http://metaltigersa.co.za/ets2mp_125.html

Happy trucking  ;)

FYI

I am still updating the current mods to 1.14.X, some mods I have started and are published (1.14.X mark on pics)

Tried doing the 125t challenge on the normal server but quit after about 300km. Kiddies kept ramming me off because I couldn't get to 90km/h in time.

Archived