Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS2MP Challenge

Hook'IT

ETS2MP Challenge?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Did you enjoy the challenge?

2. 2. Would you like more challenges?

I would remind people that MODS are not allowed in MP. And even if you do this with a 125 tonne trailer no one else beside yourself can see it. The trailer weighs more but no one can see that it does. So most people online would just think you where stupid for driving slow on the freeway and maybe report you for trolling or something else. :)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would remind people that MODS are not allowed in MP. And even if you do this with a 125 tonne trailer no one else beside yourself can see it. The trailer weighs more but no one can see that it does. So most people online would just think you where stupid for driving slow on the freeway and maybe report you for trolling or something else. :)

Quick to forget; are we? Just kidding, love you man! But let me explain for anybody who wants to read it:

You don't break server rules by doing this because the mod gets disabled by the MP client automatically when you play online. Therefore you have to pick up the trailer in single player, save the game and load it in multiplayer. You can warn others of your presence by adding "85t SLOW!" or something similar to your name and having beacons on all the time, it's what they are for. (I know nametags and beacons can be disabled, and I think that's wrong. If anything happens because of that, blame the other guy). So far I have driven from Rotterdam to Lublin to Lyon and from Rotterdam to London. Haven't seen a single complaint, quite the contrary. People express their respect and wish me luck.

It's also a great way to train patience, which I think you can use because lately the convoy gaps are a bit too much ;)

No offence, I still respect you and love what you do for us truckers. If you are ever running for presid... excuse me, admin, you have my vote.

Try too pull that 125t trailer with iveco 310hp engine 4x2 chassis, i pulled from Poznan to Berlin with amazing speed 20km\h

How about those Polish on/off ramps? Uphill I couldn't go above 3-4km/h in first gear with my Premium 380hp till after the corner, then speeds picks up a little. But respect man. You did this in multiplayer?

I'll be doing this one off line as it be safer that way :P

Unmodified 320hp midlift. Trailer 120 Ton 1,445 Miles Expected: 2,000+

iT9B4DF.jpg

b7OU1GU.jpg

Truck is brand new so while the distance on the map says one thing im expecting about 400-800 more miles :)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

How about those Polish on/off ramps? Uphill I couldn't go above 3-4km/h in first gear with my Premium 380hp till after the corner, then speeds picks up a little. But respect man. You did this in multiplayer?

Uphill speed it's amazaing 250L/100km on first gear with total speed around 1km/h-0 xd, we doo that on multiplayer EU1 with 3 truck's.

Good luck Egg-Roll.

Podpis łamiący regulamin sygnatur. // Wexu

Poprawiłem następnym razem daj na CENTER

yityee-2.png

Finally decided to give this a go. All hooked up and ready to roll!

I5uiifr.jpg

I edited the trailer's license plate for additional warning of players, besides the beacons I'll be using.

hQMrkzI.png

Lets see how that 598hp Mercedes engine deals with this!

EDIT: Well firstly don't use the 6X4 chassis because the front wheels lift up in the air and you can't steer. This is caused by how long it is. So I switched to 6x4/2 and now I'm getting a lot more steering.

EDIT: Well firstly don't use the 6X4 chassis because the front wheels lift up in the air and you can't steer. This is caused by how long it is. So I switched to 6x4/2 and now I'm getting a lot more steering.

similar thing happens with 4x2 when I'm doing it in my renault premium the front wheels bounce when stationary it is quite amusing ^_^

Kalido.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived