Hook'IT

ETS2MP Challenge?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Did you enjoy the challenge?

2. 2. Would you like more challenges?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even at 560 it still bounces :D but i accepted the job with that truck im only doing a hour a day at most anyways... I'm about half way threw and 2.5 hours in... its about a 1200 run :)

I'm running it in MP but its also slow lol... i huge the right lane and on ramps i make sure no one is around lol, but the time of day i get on no one is really on (400-600)

Edit: i also notice you get stuck on the smallest bumps like those mini gas stations...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

I tried the 85t but I couldn't turn at slow speeds? What am I doing wrong? I've got a Scania with a 6X4 chassis I think. 

Depends, engine size, degree of turn (and speed while turning)

Change to a 6x2/4 or 6x2/4 taglift chassis (it's mainly designed for heavy trailers (all thou incorrectly implemented in game, suppose to be the most expensive and highest unlock level chassis.)).

Try not to use a engine lower then 500hp (especially in mountain areas), and you can't pull away while turning.

You need about 10km/h speed before you can turn and keep the angle of the turn to a minimum. (try to stable your speed while you turn and keeping at higher revs helps)

Depends, engine size, degree of turn (and speed while turning)

Change to a 6x2/4 or 6x2/4 taglift chassis (it's mainly designed for heavy trailers (all thou incorrectly implemented in game, suppose to be the most expensive and highest unlock level chassis.)).

Try not to use a engine lower then 500hp (especially in mountain areas), and you can't pull away while turning.

You need about 10km/h speed before you can turn and keep the angle of the turn to a minimum. (try to stable your speed while you turn and keeping at higher revs helps)

and you can't pull away while turning.

That's what I have, why is that? Makes it very difficult to park.

But not as challenging as the 125t load from Aberdeen to Lublin that it took me several hours to complete wich i did not record because it was to long.

Ive got mine all but the Delivery... The video went missing ~_~ Possible my drive ran out of room... My 125T Run took about 4-4.5 hours over 9 days (yea i got on that often...)

I'll try another 125T challenge but make sure i have it recording all the time and i'll do a time laps :)

SUS0M9O.gif

and you can't pull away while turning.

That's what I have, why is that? Makes it very difficult to park.

Gravity, your truck needs to work harder to pull the weight and the front wheels turning puts more strain on the engine (which the engine is already overloaded with due to the trailers weight).

You need to get some speed before you can attempt to turn (forward and in reverse), this is where planning comes in to place (like in the real world).

You need to plan your turning points (wide turns and minimize your turns at low speed) and plan your "push" points (distance to gain speed before you can make turn) if you going to do a full stop.

Gravity, your truck needs to work harder to pull the weight and the front wheels turning puts more strain on the engine (which the engine is already overloaded with due to the trailers weight).

You need to get some speed before you can attempt to turn (forward and in reverse), this is where planning comes in to place (like in the real world).

You need to plan your turning points (wide turns and minimize your turns at low speed) and plan your "push" points (distance to gain speed before you can make turn) if you going to do a full stop.

May i point out with the mid-lift you do not have this issue... You do have another tho... Fuel ~_~

For my second run so far ive rear ended driver because a idiot (3rd truck in front now watching the video) in the convoy thinking it was a good idea to random stop... Poor guy was hauling glass... I was at the same fueling station as them and left after them but somehow going max 40mph i caught up... There group where hauling (based on their names) 2 100Tons and a 60 Ton and they where off the ramp...

To make things even better 2 trolls w/trailers came on the highway shortly after one blocking me completely... I got 5% both trailer and cargo...

My second Run is about 1300 Miles

From Cardiff to Debrecen 

8ggwHjm.png

Because of fuel limitations of the mid-lift (does really provide better turning) here is my actual route (green) the Blue is a emergency route

UJm2vg8.png

only 25%+- in and already taken a hour in a half :P And over 20K in repairs...

SUS0M9O.gif

Well, 125 ton challenge done , with Scania R730 and 4x2 chassis, from Swansea to Milano , no problems other then almost crashing into a guy who didn't look around at an intersection or tow who were chilling in the sun blocking one side of the road. :ph34r:

That shity YouTube quality :angry: .  My edited video looks great ^_^  on YouTube it looks just like shit :blink:

P.S: Hope you enjoy and learn something useful :D   WE NEED MORE CHALLENGES  :lol:

Here's mine:

2 things...

1: It took 4.5 hours approx to complete (1400+ Miles)

2: Adobe hates 1200x speed so it will prob look like garbage if played less than 720  <_<, Oh its also 22 minutes long... Better than 4.5 hours right?

Time of posting: 480 minutes remaining.

SUS0M9O.gif

• 2 weeks later...

i have tried 127 tonne in mp with lowest spec iveco 6x2/4. from kiel to somewhere in britain that i can't remember now. i saw this topic later of doing the challange.

in some sections like the the ramp on out of the dover train station my speed is reduced to 1 km/ h. i think the manuel transmission let me success it cause whatever it'll be, in the first gear you can move 1 km/s continuously.

it was great fun but never do it again cause excessive time it takes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived