Hook'IT

ETS2MP Challenge?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Did you enjoy the challenge?

2. 2. Would you like more challenges?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well AFAIK the trailer is longer than default trailers, will the other players (without mod) see the empty trailer with the same length?

Yes, they will see exactly what you are seeing (even the empty trailers).

The mod is disabled when entering MP, but your save file has already been modded by the mod/s to "force" the changes in MP.

Hope that answers your question  :)

Yes, they will see exactly what you are seeing (even the empty trailers).

The mod is disabled when entering MP, but your save file has already been modded by the mod/s to "force" the changes in MP.

Hope that answers your question  :)

Ok thank you. Just wanted to make sure it won't cause collisions due to different appearing on players' screen :)

Ok thank you. Just wanted to make sure it won't cause collisions due to different appearing on players' screen 

No problems bud, I have to make sure all mods won't cause any issues in MP.

(I test the trailers MP ;) , I'm the retard at London Volvo dealer, reversing the trailer into a wall ens. :unsure: Can't claim IOD thou...)

Oh yeah! It's...great! Good job MetaltigerSA!

Make two trip with 125t, one about ~600km just for test and second ~1300km on my Volvo FH 750hp (Automat)
Drive at ~60km/h sometimes 70 or 90+ downhill

Setup 6x2/4 because it's unreal to control truck with full acceleration and low speed (<30km/h) (feel like first wheels is up from road)

It's really nice feel to delivery huge loads, that is what the game is missing...

Drive with my friend who take defaults loads and drive behind, and at mountains turn hazard blinkers on for who pass behind can carefully overtake us.
Have some trouble on high uphills, pull on 1-3 gear.  Almost all time on 9-10 gear and sometimes push my truck in kickdown for not lose power on the road.

Thank you! Maybe today make some screen, or record video (if im not have lags with it)

Felt lucky yesterday and figured it was time for a second go at the 125 ton challenge. I upped the ante this time by turning on snow mod and setting the chance for rain to 100%. Lastly I picked a job which route would take me climbing over the Alps. In retrospect this was probably not the smartest move since my slow speeds turned me into a potential hazard to other drivers. With the exception of bumping into a tollgate. because I allowed myself to be distracted by someone who nearly desynch rammed, it all went pretty well.

Watch the video here:

Does anyone remember this?

Old Forums / General / General Discussion / mwl4 is amazing (double trailers!!) / #51

Quote: Well I don't think B-Doubles can be made possible in ETS2MP, not without external mods.

I think this is external

QXpF4gt.png

Old Forums / General / General Discussion / mwl4 is amazing (double trailers!!) / #53

[...] Also, I still believe that dolly should be like this:
nYsD0zW.jpg

So... I was right. :D

ZJNJ2Ee.png

Seems mwl4 liked it.

IKTzLlO.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking of doing a glass trailer (maybe some other wheels just to separate it from the default trailer in game) at

- 150tons with

- fragile set @ 1.5

- Off set @ 1.25 - 1.5

but to add a twist trailer off set will be at harder then the concrete mixer before 1.14.X (I didn't add the offset data for 1.14.X and newer)

Any suggestions or/and thoughts on what you guys think?  :)

Archived