Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS2MP Challenge

Hook'IT

ETS2MP Challenge?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Did you enjoy the challenge?

2. 2. Would you like more challenges?

Hi All

I got a bit bored and thought I would spice things up a bit with a twist (evil laugh)...

ETS2MP CHALLENGE

If your like me and you feel like there no challenge anymore, well this is for you...

a Mod that brings the Brick trailer into action, but with a twist xD 

- They are all 85 tons in weight (I'm not joking, GPS lies in MP thou, you will notice the difference)...

- The trailer is long and not short like most 25 ton cargo's...

See what is the longest route you can take and take on the challenge if you dare  :P

My experience

I drove with a Scania 730hp...really loved how the engine was working hard and the sound it made...wow...

I got max speed of 60km/h...and seeing how people was flying past me (thanks to the guys who over took me instead of just going threw me)

GASvGL9.png

7geXSjH.png

Download:

http://metaltigersa.co.za/downloads/ETS2MP_85ton_MetaltigerSA.scs

MetaltigerSA  ;)

Note: Will update my website later with this one. Please do not re-upload anywhere els.

Done:  http://metaltigersa.co.za/ets2mp_chal.html

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell Yeah, I would join with this damn yeah. I never drive that fast. I love to drive at my own pace and doing this challenge will bet you all in a light away.

Yes it does. Your GPS will say the incorrect cargo name and weight, but you will feel the difference (85 tons value stays in your save file) 

O, If you get above 60km/h, let me know  :P Good luck

oh... sounds so good. hope that the MP patch will support it 

Wonder if my little blue DAF will even get above 10mph.. 

I think that I know who will arrived last  :rolleyes:

lcuoUWl.gif.2ae879e10f4e499e935acbd4db146289.gif

If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Archived