Mouse binds

SpecT

Hello guys!

Suggestion Name: Mouse binds
Suggestion Description: Since long time I'm getting annoyed when I have to open the tab and report a player (for example) because I use my mouse for steering and I have bound the left blinker to the left button and the right blinker - right button.
So when I open the tab and press right button my right bliner gets toggled.
I would like to have a setting for the button showing the cursor.
Also an other way is to unbind everything bound on the right mouse button while the tab is opened.

Any example images

Why should it be added?: Because its annoying and sometimes I confuse the other players with fake blinkers.

PS: I didn't see there is a form of making suggestions so I'm sorry! Now I think it's fine.
Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

To be honest, I can't see them adding this, even if they did, it likely wouldn't be top of the list either. 

So far you're the first person I know that uses the mouse buttons for the indicators. 

There'd also be complications implementing such things as sometimes people are still driving when reporting a player, if the keys were to be disabled when you press tab, you'd no longer be able to control the truck.

Unhandled Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Signature.GetSignature()

• 4 years later...