Game Down Sizing

ace1564

Question

Hello Today i updated my Nvidia Driver and when i went to play my game just downsized by itself while i was driving. This just started today didnt know if this was becuase of the new drives i installed but i re-installed the old one and it still give me this problem. Do anyone have or know of what causes this and how i can fix this.?

6 answers to this question

Hi just found the fix for this problem i was having. I stream using two monitors, i asked a technician at a local store what this problem can be and he suggested to turn V-Sync off. Well needless to say i turned off V-sync and it worked, for me that is. So if anyone else has this problem try turning off V-Sync in your video control panel of the game.  Thanks for all the replies see you all on the road.. 

There has recently been an epidemic of bad Nvidia drivers, as evident on this Reddit thread, specifically with version 364.47 and the beta version 364.51.

If you installed either of these or if you don't know but updated within the last 2-3 days. I'd suggest running DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) which removes all traces of display drivers and then do a clean install of version 362.00 which can be obtained here.

Hope that helps! :)

• Upvote 1
Unhandled Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Signature.GetSignature()

13 hours ago, Taizun said:

This doesn't sound like a multiplayer-issue.

Please submit a thread over at http://forum.scssoft.com/ or reach out to SCS Software through Twitter.

Thanks I have sent a support ticket to them and now waiting for reply Thanks.. Thought someone else here may have had the problem too and knew of a solution..

12 hours ago, PairedPrototype said:

There has recently been an epidemic of bad Nvidia drivers, as evident on this Reddit thread, specifically with version 364.47 and the beta version 364.51.

If you installed either of these or if you don't know but updated within the last 2-3 days. I'd suggest running DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) which removes all traces of display drivers and then do a clean install of version 362.00 which can be obtained here.

Hope that helps! :)

Thanks for the reply and info I followed your advise and im now back to previous version 362.00   Yesterday my game downsized while driving a another driver was so mad because he crashed into me, there was nothing i could do of course as i too was upset he said " I just reported you " lol reported me for what? this only got me pissed too so i blurted out " your mom "  lol not a nice thing to say and im sorry for that indeed not my style. So if the driver who crashed into me reads this I apologize for my out bust

@ace1564 Has reverting back to 362.00 helped at all?

And I'm quite confident you won't get banned for something petty like that. IMO it's an understandable situation, you both had a bit of rage, but quickly got over it. :)

Unhandled Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Signature.GetSignature()

HI no it didnt help, it now happening in whatever game i play, its strange because this only just started after the nvidia update.. Im back at  362.00 version and waiting to see if SCS will have any answers for me. So for now i will just play single player so i wont ruin anyone else playtime.