Unable to cancel a job

rado84

I wanted to cancel a job because the trailer was 22% damaged but I couldn't. I can hear the sound of the cashier and the timer for waiting for the cancellation to be processed appears but after that the trailer is still attached to my truck and I have to haul it all the way, if I want to take another job.

Core i7-4770, GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, Corsair 32GB RAM, Arch Linux Cinnamon, Firefox x64

if f6 doesn't work, you can just detach your trailer and drive away from it. After you go some 600m from the trailer, your job will be automatically cancelled.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

Ņ‰Ā  PEOPLE'S REPUBLICĀ OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

^ wish i knew that when i started out a new profile. I struggled for a couple of weeks between bankrupcy and paying for fuel, because i was cancelling jobs with F6+Enter, charging me for a whooping 10.000$ . While the job was worth 3000$.

Good to know - just dump it somewhere secret and drive away like nothing happend.

stvsmaller_zps107050c2.png

Doing theĀ Multiplayer Hardcore ChallengeĀ on theĀ Europe #2Ā Server - CurrentlyĀ level 15

2 hours ago, FirestarteR93 said:

Tip: save the game in the company's yard before you take the job - that way you won't have to pay any fines and you'll have a backup if you e.g. missclick and take a wrong job

I always do that, aside from the autosave. Just an old habit remained from German Truck Simulator.

Core i7-4770, GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, Corsair 32GB RAM, Arch Linux Cinnamon, Firefox x64

• 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived