Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Participate in MP development

PurplProto

^ Well, corporations are greedy at times. Either way, they got something up their sleeve lol. I'd say that was a relatively good move with .Net, makes it easier to build for both systems IMO ah although that can be subjective, I guess it depends on your languages and experience :)

Unhandled Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Signature.GetSignature()

@Egg-Roll Yeah, saved using format 3 so I've got both versions (2 didn't seem to change it), managed to decrypt it using a tool provided on the ETS2 modding forms.

It's just the structure/layout etc... It had me lost. I figured somethings out, but there dosent seem to be a way to differentiate between Quick Jobs and Fright Market ones.

I'm far too busy with uni work right now, so I can't spend much time trying to figure it all out yet either. :(

Unhandled Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Signature.GetSignature()

• 2 weeks later...

Archived