Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Help With CB RADION On Cockpit

Sr.Bituca

Question

Hi guys!

My CB Radio is not showing up in the cockpit of my truck when playing in multiplayer american truck simulator.

Even buying almost all models of trucks ( switching models) the radio does not appear.

I uninstalled and installed again the multiplayer app today ( 10/03/2016 ) and has not yet appeared on the radio in the truck .

Can someone please help me? ( Sorry for the grammatical errors , I'm translating this text through google ) . Thank you.

6 answers to this question

16 hours ago, Sr.Bituca said:

Have you tried the "verify integrity of game cache" option in the game's properties on Steam yet? There could be a bad file preventing it from loading properly. 

Edited by immortal766
use ^ instead of quoting the whole text.
Unhandled Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Signature.GetSignature()

15 hours ago, DoubleO said:

15 hours ago, DoubleO said:

Thank you for your help! But radio is not even within the cockpit. I will check the integrity of the game files and test again , thanks for the help !
Edited by immortal766
use ^ instead of quoting whole text

2 hours ago, PairedPrototype said:

Have you tried the "verify integrity of game cache" option in the game's properties on Steam yet? There could be a bad file preventing it from loading properly. 

I'll check , thanks for the reply friend!