Banned for no reason...

Ruski_Driver_NO/PL

Question

I have played MP for two days and about 3 hours play time and already got banned. I am really disappointed by the admins, what i really did was to complain to a god damn maniac that probably drove over 120km/h (i drove 80km/h) and drove straight up on my trailer got 82% damge on the trailer and 34% damge on my truck. I think this is really unfair, for us drivers that actually trying hard to follow the law and be nice to others drivers we are the one that get kicked in the ass. and also there should be an 90km/h speed limiter on every server unless its a (drive how the f*ck you want server) that almost every driver in MP drives like that.

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Ruski_Driver_NO/PL said:

I have played MP for two days and about 3 hours play time and already got banned. I am really disappointed by the admins, what i really did was to complain to a god damn maniac that probably drove over 120km/h (i drove 80km/h) and drove straight up on my trailer got 82% damge on the trailer and 34% damge on my truck. I think this is really unfair, for us drivers that actually trying hard to follow the law and be nice to others drivers we are the one that get kicked in the ass. and also there should be an 90km/h speed limiter on every server unless its a (drive how the f*ck you want server) that almost every driver in MP drives like that.

let me explain this, when we teleport to the area the situation has already happend, we have no view in what happen before so we can't see the ramming part of that player, so the reason why you have a ban is that a admin just saw you insult someone, it's just inconvenient how it goes is not like ohh lets ignore that and ban the player who is insulting, if you wanna see how we work i would advice you to watch a admin stream, then you understand the struggle that we have sometimes 

for now just create a ban appeal and ask cooper the admin who banned you for proof.

last and not least you can always send a personal message to clarkinator if the procedure of the ban appeal is not being handled correctly in your opinion   

Just keep calm and report the driver with evidence. If you start breaking the rules by yourself, you can get banned.

I know it's not nice to get rammed, but self control is important.

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

56 minutes ago, Sysgen said:

Well keep your insults to your self, what possess people to open the chat and start blasting insults to others is beyond my comprehension. The rules are very clear, if you have read them. 

There is also speed limited servers, just connect to the one you want. 

http://truckersmp.com/en_US/status

well, i didn't even use bad words such as ''f*ck'' or anything like that.. and yeah i know rules and the servers with speed limiter but there is not many playing it and that is no fun

55 minutes ago, scarface0359 said:

Just keep calm and report the driver with evidence. If you start breaking the rules by yourself, you can get banned.

I know it's not nice to get rammed, but self control is important.

well i dont have any evidence xD, i never broke the rules either until now for some reason i just told that guy that drove into me that he damaged my truck heavily and his reckless driving is not okey...