Help fix that. (linking accounts to TMP profile)

FoxxieLV

Question

hello truckers i have problem with truckersmp profile settings, i want to add steam and worldoftruck profile links but when i post url and save he just say: Social media accounts can not links 

and why all time show: Account Status: Not Activated ? I haveactivated  e-mail confirmation

soo please help me....

Edited by FirestarteR93
(changed topic's name)

7 answers to this question

Hello Spanky, 

With your social media links you only need to add the last part of the link so for instance if your facebook is facebook.com/bob the only bit you need to add is bob as the rest is automatic. 

Also with the activation, your account will still be useable even if it shows as not activated. 

Regards 

Djinsomnia

Would you be able to take a screen shot of this error message so if be able to get a better idea of what's wrong, 

I'd also try going through all of your setting making sure either ats and ets are activated in your settings this is why you may have an error crop up but if you can supply any images of the errors I'll do my best to assist you 

regards 

Gaz 

76561198046634853.png

DarkStar.

TruckersMP Game Moderator 
(Welsh • English • German)
www.TruckersMP.com

2 hours ago, Spanky15 said:

here will be  http://prntscr.com/ad04cd

an this is when  I have activated e-mail confirmed but status is not activated: http://prnt.sc/ad04ln

Hello, you will need to make your steam profile public in order for it to link this to your truckersmp profile, if this still don't fix it please let me know 

76561198046634853.png

DarkStar.

TruckersMP Game Moderator 
(Welsh • English • German)
www.TruckersMP.com