Soarfly Events :: Easter Egg Hunt 2016

Digital

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DoubleO said:

Thank you to everyone who has turned up, i've had great fun helping out with this event... Have a great easter everyone :)

Does this mean its finished, dam i had one to go as well...guess i wont win anything?

great i submitted & it said no longer accepting....well that was a waste of time :( http://imgur.com/a/KdZo5

Hope everyone had fun!

9ptekeo.jpg

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Hello all! Apologies for the wait on announcing the winner - needed to stretch my legs after running the event for 4 hours and write this post! :)

I have noticed from the comments above the decision to select random winners is not ideal, so we will stick to the original plan of the first 3 submissions to win.

So with that aside - I'm happy to announce the winners, and the fastest to find the Eggs are:

1GH8gfS.png

1ST PLACE

Edinev

Time: 45mins 16sec

Screenshots

5yeUOwH.png

2ND PLACE

El1teZombiezHD

Time: 48mins 47sec

Screenshots

UbHHSph.png

3RD PLACE

Pheonix_Twitch

Time: 50mins 21sec

Screenshots

Congratulations to you three, I will contact you soon for your prizes! :D

Also thank you to the following drivers for participating and submitting your screenshots:

(In order of time)

EsssKay

Blood Dash

Stroms730

Leff12345

PepaJahoda

ThornleyJoeUk

nsfigaro

RodDavidGamer

heyhococo

Scorpion

James95

DoubleO

Thank you all for participating, because of your help finding the Eggs, they've now been safely returned to our Dover Base.

See more images of them here.

Yu2s5nF.jpg

Archived