Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Fading out clipped players

Suggestion Name: Fading out clipped players
Suggestion Description: While in a Non-collsions-zone you have to sometimes park a trailer inside another players' trailer or truck, which limits your view; You can't park in properly. Making the players' truck invisible or a little transparent would make it see-through, for a better view.

Any example images: Image

Why should it be added? 1: It should be added because some players, like me, want to park realisticly and precise. Sure, you could just press '2' and see it "better", but an orbit-cam isn't so realistic..?
Why should it be added? 2: When driving out of a no-collisions-zone it could prevent the players from physically clipping and one flying in the air like crazy. (More likely also taking tons of damage... everyone knows what I'm talking about :P)

• 4 months later...

or maybe a little mini cam at the side of the pc screen to see where the parkingline is to easier see how to park it! :D 

Do you mean fading out NON-clipped players? This would mean the players in the NCZ with you.

It's a good idea, however as @FirestarteR93 says, the game engine may not be able to support it, unfortunately.

@[RUS]goshawk2015 Press 5 in-game, when parking. This will show you a camera looking from front to back, so you can see clearly what your trailer is doing. :) 

Edited by subtlegta
Merged 2 posts

Current Status: status.png

Waddle On!                    

@Penguinexpert1well sure but i guess the most of the players cant park in this view (at least i cant park in this view) i always use View Number 3 from above :D 

and i have no problems with parking the trailer in view 3 but sometimes when many players just park there with their trailers its hard

@Penguinexpert1i actually meant a view cam from above like view 3 but with the white parking lines on it to see how you stand in the lines! =)

just like a little mini cam next to the navigator

• 3 years later...