Support Team Recruitment

Yea... we need more admins than support...

Esp admins that actively play ATS... with in a few days i've been around 2 blockers w/o admins...

Sure i can record/report and i am but the forum report function is slow (my report from sunday got answered today)

No more support unless your fast tracking...

Edit: oh yea the cussing is getting real because of it and i aint reporting that!

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

@heyhococo

I wouldn't request to become one, but if the opportunity came then I would take it.

I completely understand that you have to work your way up the ladder and by applying to become a support team member is the very start, from then on out it is luck and competition.

Good Luck to everyone who has signed up! :) 

All I can really do is just be helpful and be nice and see what happens.

I really wanted to tag the O2 advert here :P "If you don't ask, you don't get"

• Upvote 1

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

^ the issue is admins are promoted from moderators, which happens. The last time it happened was back I January 4 got promoted and a handful came back but most are ets2 players which doesn't help ats at all.

In the staff list I saw one person lose either support or iga due to inactivity.

Last time moderation was open was in January, and if vodka hates you, you'll never get promoted  or at least that's how I make out the "I'm the only one" bit... There's also Clarkinator but Idk if he has any say. Note: if it is now a group decision on iga's the how-to admin topic should be edited (should be anyways as it kinda sounds discouraging esp those who remember Dave and all that...

Personally tho over being a admin I rather have a unique ability to long term/trusty drivers. The ability is to kick drivers, abuse of said function would be banable and every kick needs a undoubtedly banable reason! Esp with these afk blockers...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

^ The only thing I would hate about being an admin, is getting the abuse that they receive daily from players who are 'sore' from being banned, kicked and what not. I used to have a YouTube channel with just shy of 4,500 subscribers and closed it due to hate (I would rather not go into that, kind of an emotional spot). 

Yeah I agree with you on inactivity but then they are allowed to come back but again become inactive yet again.

I believe Clarkinator keeps everyone inline and under strict control and guidelines, the only thing out of his control is inactivity,

1105615.png

Admin recruitments doesn't exist.

Remember that Support members do only a part of their job here on forums, on the Support page (where you send tickets) there's a lot of work needed, and even if it's considered as the "first step" in the staff, it's a very important job and not very easy.

2 minutes ago, scania970 said:

Admin recruitments doesn't exist.

Remember that Support members do only a part of their job here on forums, on the Support page (where you send tickets) there's a lot of work needed, and even if it's considered as the "first step" in the staff, it's a very important job and not very easy.

I know it is a hard and time consuming job were the work load can pile up very quickly with tickets and all. 

I have seen people come and go over the past 2 years, some left due to other priorities in life and others as they didn't live up to expectations. 

I respect those who have been with the community since the very beginning, all the way back in 2014 and to have that commitment to continue and to improve upon one self is something impressive and not seen often on other game forums.

I have been here since Nov 2014 as a normal user and in that time I have seen some very heated situations such as, the initial speed limiter situation in early 2015, a lot of good players and genuinely nice people just left and were never heard of again, it is quite sad really. :( 

1105615.png

^ Even in the short time I've been here (Joined early December, played late December) I've seen plenty of things arise, players and staff come and go.

And it is a shame that people leave, but the nice thing is that the PMs will allow staff back once they've sorted out what they needed to outside of MP.

However I've made plenty of friends as well on ETS2 alone, including some staff members, so we've got an excellent community around here that's very supportive and kind.

(I've also seen plenty of crashes, trolls and queues at EP, but that's not a problem. :D)

• Upvote 1