ATS MP doesn't work but ETS 2 MP works

Lord Kopecz

Question

Hey guys,

i have a problem. If i play ATS MP all trucks around me freeze suddenly while i'm driving and don't move go on so that i have to leave the MP and need to login again, really annoying. That happens either while login to the server or after 15-20min playing on the server. ETS 2 MP works fine, i have in both games the same settings and i have a 2 months old PC, so it can't be a problem with the game or my PC. My internet works fine aswell because ETS 2 MP works without any problems (with highest settings) and other games where i play online don't show me an interruption through my internet connection (by the way i play about LAN-cable) too or something like that.

After the trucks freezed the server doesn't show me that i disconnected from the server, it says i'm still online, so it really can't be my internet, also i'm streaming music the whole time and it doesn't get some interruptions there too. I have really no idea anymore what i can do now.

I uninstalled the game and the MP 3 times without success, disabled development login also without success, i need a really helpful solution now. Looks like i'm the only one who have this problem here, i don't understand why.. i posted the problem 2 times here but there wasn't a really helpful solution so maybe i have some luck this time.

Please help me!! :(

Your Luke

15 answers to this question

^

You can upload the video to YouTube, and link the video here so we can view.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Since this seems to be happening to a number of people only on the ATS servers I would take a chance and say that the Internet connection between your PC and the ATS server is being lost momentarily but not recovering correctly. Not sure but this is what I would think would be happening.  

Also a possible cause may be your Download and Upload speed. Which can be tested here: www.speedtest.net    But since I dont know where the servers are based I wouldnt know where to tell you to try anc connect from for the test.

twitter.pngyoutube.png

On 12.3.2016 at 7:43 PM, Spirit_Wolf said:

Since this seems to be happening to a number of people only on the ATS servers I would take a chance and say that the Internet connection between your PC and the ATS server is being lost momentarily but not recovering correctly. Not sure but this is what I would think would be happening.  

Also a possible cause may be your Download and Upload speed. Which can be tested here: www.speedtest.net    But since I dont know where the servers are based I wouldnt know where to tell you to try anc connect from for the test.

My Download and Upload Speed looks like fine, i think the servers are based on the same place like the servers of ETS2, but that doesn't explain why ATS MP doesn't work but ETS2 MP does..^^

Hi there,

That's really interesting why you can't play ATSMP but then ETS2MP works fine. Many people are using Windows 10 now and eventually, everyone will be 'forced' to upgrade to Windows 10, since Windows 7 will eventually become outdated. 

Have you tried completely re-installing both ATSMP and ETS2MP? (uninstall both to avoid confusion) Perhaps try re-installing ATS as well.

I hope this helps! :)

6 hours ago, jonathan4567 said:

Hi there,

That's really interesting why you can't play ATSMP but then ETS2MP works fine. Many people are using Windows 10 now and eventually, everyone will be 'forced' to upgrade to Windows 10, since Windows 7 will eventually become outdated. 

Have you tried completely re-installing both ATSMP and ETS2MP? (uninstall both to avoid confusion) Perhaps try re-installing ATS as well.

I hope this helps! :)

Hi,

yes that is really really weird^^......i uninstalled ETS2 and ATS and MP of both completly, but ATS MP still doesn't work, only ETS2 MP D-:

10 hours ago, jonathan4567 said:

Many people are using Windows 10 now and eventually, everyone will be 'forced' to upgrade to Windows 10

Let's not forget those with Skylake.. (Not me! I'm Sandy Bridge and Broadwell! :D)

Anyway, back on topic: It's quite strange. Make sure you're launching as administrator, checked the game cache, checked the MP installation directories, and reinstalled all the files (Which I assume you've done).

So maybe it's time for a support ticket. You can create one at https://www.truckersmp.com/support.

^

Closed and moved to Solved on OP request.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

SprinterFS.gif