How CB works?

• 4 weeks later...

Love the CB radio, but also love listen to streaming radio or my own tunes via the in game radio...

Is there any way to reduce the volume OR switched of the in game radio when i want to talk or listen to the CB radio?

Or can the devs make it so that the radio button (R) can work while driving?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To use the CB radio on the default Channel 19 (99% of players are on that) all you need to do is press the X key.

If you are in ETS2 on Europe 2 anywhere in the area of Calais and Duisburg, I reccomend shutting it off or turning the volume down because it gets pretty loud and you cannot understand people there since they are just yelling into their mics.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a good and very well created guide! You seem to have put some time into the images :) However, you could've additionally showed us the "Voice Volume" slider. This slider is to increase/decrease the receiving sound from the CB.

I learned one thing, which is from step 2. That would be the on/off button. I didn't know that there was one until today.

APPEAL A BAN  -  TMP RULES  -  SUPPORT

My TAB key doesn't do anything and clicking RMB only turns my right indicator on or off because up until the end of December i was driving with mouse and keyboard and using LMB and RMB for indicator buttons and being as my mouse was how i looked around it was faster.
Don't know how to fix that.
Tried looking for settings in the MP launcher but didn't see any.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Step 1:

Do not use CB Radio. :kappa: Most of the players are yelling at eachothers they will make your ears like parmesan cheese

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...