Forum Translate Error

Topic Title: Banishments Removal
ETS2MP ID: 10627 (I believe this is it, although I am unsure)
URL: 

Screenshots 

/ Videos:QsVzZ6S.png

When a post a posted and is then instantly quoted by another user then when the page is refreshed quotes show up in spanish for 3 or 4 minutes before it changes to english.

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

@YkaroDid you translate the quote or use automatic translation tools in your browser? 

After all I don't think the forum itself has a built-in translation feature.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

LOL I gave not quote the post and suddenly left the Portuguese and then when I updated the page he came back into English I do not use anything that can translate in my browser

Kind Regards,
Ykaro
339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d

Languages: English 🇬🇧 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report SystemBan Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Please clarify what is it you are seeing, this bug report does not contain sufficient information to even remotely figure out what you where either doing nor how to reproduce it.

• 1 month later...

moved to wont fix since users have failed to provide information required to investigate or reproduce the issue.