Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

CB Radio Won't Work

KIAL

Question

Mod Version: 0.2.0.8 [Latest]
Controllers Used: Logitech F710 Gamepad For Drive, Keyboard, Mouse
Description of Issue: I Cant Hear anyone Using CB Radio, Also I Can't Use it for voice
How to reproduce: Just play as usual, but if you're in game multiplayer, you can't hear anyone using CB or u can't use it
Screenshots / Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_q4KyNGCI0&feature=youtu.be

76561198135581240.png

5 answers to this question

• Are You sure You are both on same CB channel? (when someone talks in the channel, his name and sound icon appear in the upper left corner)
  • Is the CB enabled at your MP settings?
  • Currently the push-to-talk button is binded to V (and a little icon in the bottom right corner appears)
  • also at MP's options, there is a slider for adjusting the CB's volume

I can give you the answer for this one as I had this trouble last night, 

in Windows, go to your sounds and microphone option the wrong audio device is selected use microphone that you have and insert that  to the sound option and it will allow you to talk on CB radio 

76561198046634853.png

DarkStar.

TruckersMP Game Moderator 
(Welsh • English • German)
www.TruckersMP.com

8 hours ago, FirestarteR93 said:
  • Are You sure You are both on same CB channel? (when someone talks in the channel, his name and sound icon appear in the upper left corner)
  • Is the CB enabled at your MP settings?
  • Currently the push-to-talk button is binded to V (and a little icon in the bottom right corner appears)
  • also at MP's options, there is a slider for adjusting the CB's volume
  • Yes I'am Sure it is on same channel..
  • I am not sure.. Where must i find it? or maybe it is on tab setting and mod and CB?
  • Yes i already known about binding key, and i have'nt any icon appear
  • I am already adjusted to maximum volume
6 hours ago, WelshGaz said:

I can give you the answer for this one as I had this trouble last night, 

in Windows, go to your sounds and microphone option the wrong audio device is selected use microphone that you have and insert that  to the sound option and it will allow you to talk on CB radio 

Thanks for the answer...
But this setting is already perfect i think, i've tried on GTA Online, CSGO, or some game uses voice chat..

But let me re-Check maybe something fail..

76561198135581240.png