more truck and cosmetic mods on mp?

SPOOKY XRAY

Question

Just curious as to when we will be allowed if at all to bring modded trucks like the peterbilt 389 and other trucks and cosmetic mods on the website modsats.com I have alot of trucks on the single player version that i would like to use online. I understand ats is a new game and it may take awhile just curious as to when we will be able to use those in multiplayer.

6 answers to this question

Allowing any mods to MP isnt going to happen in anytime soon, if ever. Reason being that each one of mods brings more load to the servers and also how you would sync it with every other player who doesnt have the same mod installed?. Dont get your hopes up to seeing your favourite mods seeing light in the TruckersMP.

Rule of thumb: Is it it included in the game, or in its files?

No > Wont work, wont be allowed in Online.

Yes: Through magics and modifying game files, you MIGHT be able to use it in MP (See: hybrid trucks, economy edits so that only 1 type of trailer spawns)

Attention span of 5 seconds, in best cases 15 seconds if its food. Patience of a newborn. Uncooperative in teamwork, unable to hold intelligent conversation. Four-wheeler's mistake triggers roadrage for hours.

@Dr_Dog not everyone would have to download the mod for that truck to see it. Not everybody has the mod downloaded for the turbo wing on the kenworths but everybody can see it. Same would go for the other mods from modsats.com since they are client side mods and dont really change the game since they are mostly cosmetic in nature. I can understand and would be find with not having the engine mods since they do change how the game operates and how the trucks work. I just really hope we eventually get alot more trucks like the peterbilt 389 with the lowered frame and better rims mods etc.