Another instance is already running

Save

Mod Version 0.2.0.8

Controllers Used: Keyboard + Mouse steering
Description of Issue: When I quit American truck simulator multiplayer or Euro truck simulator 2 Multiplayer and launch it again I get this error (image) I have completely exited the game. But for some reason after exiting ATSMP, these two processes are still running that is related to american truck simulator (you will see in the image below)

How to reproduce: Start up ATSMP and connect to the server in game and drive around for a few minutes. After quit the game. When I try and re-launch ATSMP I always get the error. I have to right click on the 2 processes that are still running and click "End process" for me to get back in the game.

Screenshots / Videosxta3Td2.jpg

P.S/EDIT - if you like my wallpaper, here it is if you want it just click for full size :) overwatch-04.jpg

Please also test on singleplayer and see if the game completely shuts down itself. 

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Try and kill both processes and then start MP, I heard someone had the same problem today so I will ask how they fixed it.

Edit: Try stopping all processes with steam and ats

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

2 hours ago, RayRay5 said:

Does your mouse register multiple left clicks at the same time? Like if you want to select a file and suddenly the file opens?

Thank for for saying this.

I ran multiplayer as administrator instead of double clicking and had no issues with it after that.

Problem fixed :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello!

Have you tried to Forcekill the Process with an commandprompt? If no, try this:  //INFO: Start cmd.exe with Admin rights!

Taskkill /PID »PID-Number« /F

By the Way, you can find the PID in the Taskmanager.

Unbenannt.png

Greetings, CubeXDE.

Archived