Mini map?

iiVoid

Question

5 answers to this question

Is there a mini map or somethingg in mp because when me and my friend are separated it's hard for us to explain where we are and I want to know also is there group chat in this game on private messages?

You can private message a user by saying /pm theirID message

Cooper's Freightmaster
In Game Administrator

You can use ( /pm ID text ) - private chat or use team-speak ;)

And please, don't create multiple threads.

If I helped you, make sure to click the "✓Like this" button!

Feel free to pm me, if you need something ;)

HAPPY TRUCKING!

Cc0rnyxXx

Hello Barryscott!

Minimap

There is a minimap, which, if disabled, can be accessed with F3.  Pressing this key once reveals a detailed module, pressing again removes some detail, and pressing again removes the module

2q3su1j.jpg     23h83yx.jpg
Left: More detail; right: less detail

In order to zoom in and out to get a better picture of your location, use F5:

b679y0.jpg     px35i.jpg      2hdpes7.jpg      e9gsn4.jpg

Alternatively, to get a very good idea of where you are, you can use the universal map, which can be accessed with M when stopped:

w420o.jpg
On such maps, you can scroll to zoom in or out.

Group chats and private messages
Multiplayer does not natively support group chatting; many players use the TeamSpeak 3 server, ts3.ets2mp.com.  However, you can send private messages to players, by pressing Y, and then typing /pm 0 message, where is the identification number of the player that you want to reach, and message is the message that you wish to send to them.  To reply to a private message, press Y, and then type /reply message, where message is your response.  This syntax is the equivalent to sending a private message to the player that last sent you a private message, or to the player that you last sent a private message.

Happy trucking,

-Alex

2rcwr4k.jpg

2yo781t.jpg2zeiays.jpg1qq4gk.jpg10e3mvp.jpg10dyt08.jpgve19xw.jpg2cr4oyp.jpg1zc0ivn.jpg2m4579k.jpg

Credit to Krashnz for the exemplary server data website!