[ATS] [Solved] Can we use the SweetFX mod on multiplayer?

PurplProto

Question

Hi guys, I can't seem to find the list of supported mods for multiplayer (maybe the can be stickied in an obvious place?), I know the lists exists because I've seen links, but the links were broken. 

So as the title says, can we use the SweetFX mod on multiplayer? I don't think it adds additional files, though I can't be sure since I haven't downloaded it yet just in case I can't use it. 

Unhandled Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Signature.GetSignature()

10 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, thunderhand said:

so how can you apply this mod in mp,, if i click on mods my game constantly crashes

I'm not too sure myself yet, I've been a bit busy recently so I've got as far as unzipping the mod lol. I haven't even started ATS since :(

But I might be on tonight so I'll be able to help then.

Unhandled Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

3 hours ago, thunderhand said:

so how can you apply this mod in mp,, if i click on mods my game constantly crashes

Yep, no need to access the mod manager. I've jumped on and the default key for me was F12, but I changed it in the /SweetFX/Global_settings.txt file. Right at the top, you should see:

#define ReShade_ToggleKey        VK_F12    //Set the key that should toggle the effects On/Off

Change F12 or what key you see there to your desired key. In-game, you can press that button to toggle the shader effects on/off. By default, they were already on for me. 

Unhandled Exception: