Draw distance too small

Samiz [FIN]

Mod Version: 0.2.0.8
Controllers Used: Logitech Driving Force GT
Description of Issue: Invisible trucks, trucks disappear too quickly and appear too close. Trucks stays here if you play in camera 1 (press 1).
How to reproduce: Use third person view (press 2 ingame)
Screenshots / Videos: https://youtu.be/R-CKN6v0gTk

I have noticed this on ETS2 aswell (started after updating to the latest verion, 0.2.0.8). I find it quite dangerous, especially if a player is going at high speed, he renders in so close to you that you don't have any time to react. People say 'just use the minimap', well to you I say no! You cannot predict what a truck is doing on the minimap (is he swerving across the road, does he have is blinkers on to go around a corner, etc) This needs to be fixed!!!

Yer the bug is a real problem down in Rotterdam

Example 1: i was waiting to cross over the highway near Sandbuildes i checked to see if there where any trucks on coming then i started to cross as i was just about to cross someone came flying at me lucky i turned away just in time before i had 100% damage!

Example 2: as i was approaching EP i saw no traffic in front of me and started to speed up to 50 mph i was just starting to come up to the merge when a bunch of people spawned in front of me!

i don't complain normal complain about bugs but this on is dangerous and needs to be fixed ASAP!

• 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived