0.2.0.8 has been released.

mwl4

On 4/12/2016 at 10:34 AM, rudyr123 said:

Steam updated my ATS as weIl. I downgraded and it said my profile was on a different version. So it looks like I'm stuck playing single player until a compatible version is released? 

Go back and downgrade, then open up and just click edit to your profile and it will downgrade it automatically and you will be good.

Looking forward to the new update to MP. BTW are can anyone tell me if they are looking for new admins for ATSMP? I am disabled and have all the time In the world to play and observe. Plus I am a responsible guy that that's things serious and does not believe in abusing powers.

• Upvote 1

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

@littlefoo_t22^ The staff talked about the process briefly. They obviously scrutinize their applicants very thoroughly so that they can have the best admins that will follow rules and the like.

From what they expressed,  it's a position obtainable only through promotion. You start as a forum moderator (maybe even something else website support related) and work your way up. I'd look there. 

I was really interested in becoming an in-game admin as well due to the same abundance of free time, especially in the late night hours (about 12am -10am local time for me which is just about Europe's peak times), but the process is pretty difficult and will take a lot of time. I'd maybe suggest PMing a forum moderator to ask for any further specifics and to express your interest, but I also don't want people to spam the mods and admins asking for positions...however they can probably offer you the best guidance on where to start to try to become an IGA. 

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

how am going the mp now stearm has update the game and mp does work with that game virous and like playing mp

this how to do it

i had the same but wat u do is go to the properties and put on temporary_1_1-1.1xfor incompatible mods and it work i have just do and mp works that way i know i have just do it and can play mp

On 14/4/2016 at 3:07 AM, littlefoo_t22 said:

Looking forward to the new update to MP. BTW are can anyone tell me if they are looking for new admins for ATSMP? I am disabled and have all the time In the world to play and observe. Plus I am a responsible guy that that's things serious and does not believe in abusing powers.

how get the new mp than

On 13/4/2016 at 7:38 PM, ChrisC said:

May be NSFW!

Reveal hidden contents

i think this might be relevant ^_^

i had the same but wat u do is go to the properties and put on temporary_1_1-1.1xfor incompatible mods and it work i have just do and mp works that way i know i have just do it and can mp

I hope the development team is making steady progress!

Everyone just remember they have TWO (2) updates to code in. The actual game update, then the paid DLC. Give them extra time, rushing them will cause mistakes, delaying release even further.

Thanks for everything you guys do. Can't be said enough!

• Upvote 4

^I could not agree more.  I was once on an alpha team for a mobile sim and things simply can not be rushed because even who the head developer is ready to deploy an update and we've worked out all dugs, almost always 1 or 2 or 3 pop up. Patience is everything for sure! 

13 hours ago, Zomb Lee said:

@littlefoo_t22^ .........

Thanks for the information my friend,  though I am new hear,  I am quite passionate aboutwhat I do and I am committed to offering a helping hand. I will definitely look into it. Whatever it takes I will do it. 

Edited by FirestarteR93
Removed quote from the post above

In game rules.

4 hours ago, deziel0495 said:

I hope the development team is making steady progress!

Everyone just remember they have TWO (2) updates to code in. The actual game update, then the paid DLC. Give them extra time, rushing them will cause mistakes, delaying release even further.

Thanks for everything you guys do. Can't be said enough!

He's right. Rushing them to update MP will just cause mistakes and make development take longer. Please be patient and if you need to play MP that badly, there have been multiple replies here that explain quite thoroughly how to downgrade your game to play MP again.

Like Deziel0495 said: Thank you TruckersMP for everything. Without your hard work, MP wouldn't even be possible. Keep up the great work and take your time.

• Upvote 2

This one was definitely a nice update but certainly awaiting and looking forward to the next one so we can enjoy each other once more. 

Let us all take this extended period to attempt to improve our skills and attitudes towards other drivers because we are hear for a common interest. We all love trucks and are all here to support scs and their vision. See you oj the roads ladies and gentlemen!!! :)

P.s. in the mean time if you want to play with others now,  simply downgrade to the next version below in which we just left.

In game rules.

Hi MP Team, I know You are doing an awesome job, but any ETA about when the new update will be out...? No hurries, take Your time, but just wanted to know the ETA, bcoz if its somewhere close by, then I wont downgrade to 1.22. If the update is gonna take some time, I'll downgrade to play ETS2 MP :). BTW, I appreciate all Your hardwork!!! Keep up the awesome work.

Haha ok, they just set their expectations level very high with last few MP updates coming in within hours, from the time SCS released their game updates lol. So just got curious if they are gonna release it by today haha ;). Anyway, no hurries MP team, I'll downgrade to 1.22. @deziel0495, Thanks for the info :)

Information to those asking about the updates to ATS and ETS2:

MP will support the latest updates to both games soon. In the meantime, you'll have to downgrade your game versions through steam betas. More information on this can be found in this thread:

Now no one has any reason to put "help downgrading" or "incorrect version" threads. ;)

• Upvote 1

I can agree there's quite a bit to code in, especially with game, map and truck fixes, and the new tire tuning.  They even added in widebase tires in with the new update.  So I will patiently wait for an update so I can start playing MP again. (Don't want to downgrade so I can play current MP)

• Upvote 1

signature.png