0.2.0.8 has been released.

mwl4

12 hours ago, Wally59 said:

Does it take long for a supported version of MP to come out or should I downgrade if it does take a while? Edit: Silly question here but how do you downgrade your game in Steam? I hardly touch setting in Steam so not sure on the procedure.

12 hours ago, Wally59 said:

A new version of ETS2/ATS has been released that's not yet supported by TruckersMP, so in order to play in multiplayer you need to downgrade the games.

These are the versions you should install in order for multiplayer to work:

temporary_1_22 - 1.22.x               in STEAM > Library > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > BETAS
or

temporary_1_1 - 1.1.x                   in STEAM > Library > American Truck Simulator > Right Click > Properties > BETAS

If you had a different version before, please let the game update on Steam before trying to start the game using the TruckersMP shortcut.

Собственно перевод вышеуказанного:

МП (v.2.0.8) не поддерживает новую версию 1.23. Надо откатиться на версию 1.22 в стиме.

Для этого в стиме в разделе БИБЛИОТЕКА на игре ETS2 жмем ПКМ - свойства - вкладка БЕТА-ВЕРСИИ.

В списке выбираем "temporary_1_22 - 1.22.x..."

Жмем ОК. Перезапускаем стим. Ждем пару минут пока стим загрузит версию 1.22 и затем с упоением играем в МП :)

Всем здоровья и удач не только на дорогах :)

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, SlowDrive said:

Does it take long for a supported version of MP to come out or should I downgrade if it does take a while? Edit: Silly question here but how do you downgrade your game in Steam? I hardly touch setting in Steam so not sure on the procedure.

just go to your library on steam, find ATS or ETS2 (depending on which you want to play) right click on the name on the list, a list will come up, click on he option marked Properties, scroll over to the BETAS tab, then just find the last supported version (ETS2 1.22.x, ATS 1.1.3) it will "download" the original version, once done, youre ready to play MP

44 minutes ago, megadethsteve666 said:

just go to your library on steam, find ATS or ETS2 (depending on which you want to play) right click on the name on the list, a list will come up, click on he option marked Properties, scroll over to the BETAS tab, then just find the last supported version (ETS2 1.22.x, ATS 1.1.3) it will "download" the original version, once done, youre ready to play MP

Steam updated my ATS as weIl. I downgraded and it said my profile was on a different version. So it looks like I'm stuck playing single player until a compatible version is released? 

3 hours ago, rudyr123 said:

Steam updated my ATS as weIl. I downgraded and it said my profile was on a different version. So it looks like I'm stuck playing single player until a compatible version is released? 

as I showed, that's how to downgrade your game, to sort out the issue with profiles, just go to your documents, youll see folders marker profile and profiles 1.1.3 bak, just take the files from the 1.1.3 backup folder, insert them in the Profile folder and youre back to the 1.1.3 version, be warned though, sometimes you can lose a proportion of your progress depending on when the backup saved from.

45 minutes ago, megadethsteve666 said:

as I showed, that's how to downgrade your game, to sort out the issue with profiles, just go to your documents, youll see folders marker profile and profiles 1.1.3 bak, just take the files from the 1.1.3 backup folder, insert them in the Profile folder and youre back to the 1.1.3 version, be warned though, sometimes you can lose a proportion of your progress depending on when the backup saved from.

I do not have a 1.1.3.bak, only a 1.2.1.1.bak and a 1.2.1s.bak. Besides, I'd rather just wait for an update rather than mess with my game files, unless an update is nowhere near completion.

When I first downgraded I thought I lost my profile. What happens is if ATS/ETS 2 update, and you load your last save on the new updated game and exit, it marks your profile as compatible with only whatever the newest version number of the game is. So when you downgrade the game and try to load your profile, it immediately sees it as incompatible and will crash.

For anyone experiencing trouble when loading their profile after downgrading, just look in your documents folder and find the ATS/ETS 2 Subfolder. Inside that folder are backups of all your profiles before the updates. Find your profile (it will be a number/letter string so if you have multiple profiles you will need to play detective...good luck) 

Simply replace the new profile with this backup version, and once you start your downgraded version of ATS/ETS 2, you should be able to load your last save without anymore errors.  Be warned that you might lose recent progress, but it might be better than losing your profile entirely. 

For me the best bet has been to let ATS/ETS 2 update on steam, but DO NOT start the game after it updates. Instead, just follow the instructions to downgrade the game and let that complete. Whenever you start the game again, since you'll be running the old version, your profile will never have been touched, and you shouldn't have to do the above steps. 

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

18 hours ago, spikerbg said:

problem is same not have 1.1.3.bak and when downgrade can't play whit profil. Pls support game don't talking shit and start fast make new version to fix this problem or your server will have little players ;)

You're playing a free modification, they don't have to support a new version and they can release it when they like. Stop acting entitled and have some patience.

• Upvote 6

Twitter | YouTube | Portfolio

Driver for TruckSimRadio VTC.

signature.php?&id=459