0.2.0.8 has been released.

mwl4

^ i know but @FirestarteR93 said it'd take a week after release for full support. Last few updates MWL4 has done them within a few hours

@Puncake Jump in the ditch, pls

troll-face-small.jpg

But anyway, seriously now, i feel like You used my words out of context, so:

On 3/15/2016 at 2:33 PM, FirestarteR93 said:

Why should we waste e.g. a week  to make support for 1.22beta and then spend another week for the full update when it gets released?

I mean supporting beta version is:

e.g. = abbreviation for exempli gratia: a Latin phrase that means "for example". It can be pronounced as "e.g." or "for example":

(^pasted from some dictionary site)

• Upvote 2

^ Well said @FirestarteR93 :D

@Puncake please don't jump in the ditch... Who will @MrCreeper tease when you get another holiday? Jks ;)

Back on topic now: I totally agree with you Firestarter, it seems quite pointless to develop for a beta, because the betas will get their own updates, then the final release of the patch will take some time to get an MP update as well as the future betas.

If they can't do 32 and 64 bit support simultaneously, good luck getting them to do beta and final release support I say.

@FlyingDutchman

Well, so You say, i need to reinstall a new 64bit SP1 copy of windows?  I have 64 ultimate, as you cant update to sp1 a normal version, well, this i find quite unprofessional, to lose all my software for a game, make me choose between the game or my stuff. I got the game just for the MP, well, yet again, money chucked out the window.
Unless there will be a fix, which i doubt really.  Plus, devs. SHOULD have mention this "slight" platform change in the changelog before people like myself with no SP1 wonder what witchcraft is going on.
Thank you for you good work and effort so far,hope im not leaving utterly dissapointed.

3 hours ago, heyhococo said:

@AutoRave Find a link to Windows 7 Service Pack 1 here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5842

Can be used with any version of Windows 7, 32 or 64 bit, Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate.

Thank you for the link, hope it doesnt mess stuff up, as i go ballistic.

As i see there are like...loads of updates, i figure i get the first one 1.9 gig. update sp wave 1?

3 hours ago, FirestarteR93 said:

@AutoRave Maybe try to use compatibility mode - it may do the trick

Yes, that, i try, all possibilities and combinations, if it need SP1, than, thats that.
Thank you for the help, i get the update, and lets see, what gives.

Hey! Back again, with some grattitude, sorry for before, i was somewhat grumpy as i did not play some time, just was eager to get it fixed, well, so i did, with your help, just jumped in to say thankyou! I knew i can relly on this community for help! As always. Fixes are around the corner...so to speak.( well in most cases)
I did the update, in windows, manually, as i disabled it, hate when my PC just....does stuff...you get the point....Right here.

Without having to go through 10 pages (Internet has been quite unstable and slow today), has it been said if you can mute/lower the volume of the CB radio? If so, how?

I joined for the first time for about a month and I was parked just south of Dusseldorf and I literally was deafened by the blaring music and players speaking Russian (that's not a bad thing but they was so loud) I had to quit the game instantly as it was giving me a headache. All I can say is, i'm glad I wasn't a headphone user at the time...

IQHDzDd.gif

This probably has been answered or a bit stupid to ask but when I join, the radio is on and I usually have my headset on. I usually will be either in Teamspeak or Skype (on call) or talking to friends. Once joined can anyone hear you talk or do you have to press "V" like push to talk? Silly question, but just curious. It's because I heard my name called out on the server while having the radio on without pressing "V" but I mostly just turn off the radio as soon as I joined :) 

Thanks

希望下次1.23版本!更新出可以添加MOD,还有司机能下车!加物理损坏系统!

EN translation: hope next update supports v1.23, can add MODs when playing MP, drivers will also be able to get off the truck! And add physical engine so you can see the truck damaged!

Edited by SprinterFS
added translation